Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    rwilts
    Amazon Prime membership -
    • 7th Jul 08, 3:40 PM
    Amazon Prime membership - 7th Jul 08 at 3:40 PM
    SORRY,

I know this is not the place but cannot find anywhere else that fits! :confused:

I have made a school boy mistake - i agreed to months trial of Amazon Prime but forgot and 3 days ago they took £49-00 for the next 12 months. I will not get value for money as i buy very little from Amazon.

There is an option that says, If you havent used the preferential postal system you can cancel account. BUT what i cannot find anywhere is,

do i get my money back?

I cannot see any point in offering this option if you dont , but i dont want to cancel 3 days in if i loose any benefit for the next 362 days and dont get my money back.

SORRY again,

Google is our friend
    Can I cancel my membership to Amazon Prime?

You can cancel your membership in Your Account at any time before you or your registered guests have made any eligible purchases and we will refund your full membership fee. To do this, visit the Manage Your Prime Account section of Your Account and click the "Cancel membership" button. It can take up to two days for completing this process. For any trial or other promotional memberships you may cancel such membership at any time by visiting the "Manage Your Prime Account section" of Your Account and selecting the "Do not upgrade" button.
    Last edited by rwilts; 07-07-2008 at 3:45 PM. Reason: fool
    Ta
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,243Posts Today

6,574Users online

Martin's Twitter