Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    becky_sleaf
    The transaction ID in your link is invalid? Help with Ebay /Paypal please!
    • 6th Jul 08, 11:42 AM
    The transaction ID in your link is invalid? Help with Ebay /Paypal please! 6th Jul 08 at 11:42 AM
    The transaction ID in your link is invalid is the message I am getting from Paypal when I try & look at the transaction that someone has tried to pay into my account.

I've just set up a new Paypal account in my name & changed the ebay account into my name too. (It was all in my OH but i'm the only one who users it)

What do I do now to sort this out?

Thanks!!
    Our 1st baby is due 29th December 2007!
    I'm hopeful that this get's me out of cooking Christmas dinner!

Baby Ruby arrived after 55 hours of labour & an emergency c section on Christmas Day at 14.41 weighing 6lb 6oz...And yes I did get out of cooking Christmas dinner!!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,038Posts Today

8,070Users online

Martin's Twitter