Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Page 1
    • CheapChick
    • By CheapChick 6th Jul 08, 11:25 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    • 6th Jul 08, 11:25 AM
    • 6th Jul 08, 11:25 AM

Can anyone tell me what the offer in the Daily Mail was and if this was only in the paper last week or if this is likely to be repeated? I am taking my Grandad on Fri or Sat

• Gosia
    • 6th Jul 08, 5:45 PM
    • 6th Jul 08, 5:45 PM
    Hi Cheapchick

The offer was in Friday's Daily Mail. Unfortunately I didn't buy the paper as it didn't seem like such a good bargain. It was basically a fiver off per ticket. Why don't you check the 'Friday newspaper summary' to see if the code was posted. Basically you don't need the paper just the telephone number to call and the reference to quote.

Good luck and do let me know if you come across any better deals.
    • fairyprincess
    • By fairyprincess 6th Jul 08, 11:08 PM
    • 95 Posts
    • 48 Thanks
    • 6th Jul 08, 11:08 PM
    Hampton Court DM offer
    • 6th Jul 08, 11:08 PM
    Hi there! the phone number for this offer is 0870 247 1241 and you quote 'Daily Mail'. You can receive access to RHS Members Days which is Tues 8th - normal price for this day is 31 or from Weds 9th to Sun 13th when it is open to the general public tickets are 26. You get a fiver off these prices. Hope this is useful and hope it is ok to print this information. I have been a member for ages but don't usually post so apologies if this is not allowed.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,494Posts Today

6,808Users online

Martin's Twitter