Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    johanne
    Rent question - No DSS?
    • 10th Oct 05, 1:48 AM
    Rent question - No DSS? 10th Oct 05 at 1:48 AM
    I have a bit of a problem... im facing unemployment (through illness and working for rubbish mr tescos with silly policys) and therefore i wont be able to afford my rent etc for maybe a month or two. My landlord wont allow DSS. Is my only option to give up my house?! :confused: Basically.

Im not planning on being unemployed for long.. (dont suppose anyone does like ... but) and was even planning on taking 2 or 3 jobs if i had to to cover my huge pay cut im gonna have to take... so awful question i have to ask .....would there be anyway to hide the fact im getting DSS in the short term from my landlord??? (oh god i feel so bad even thinking that!!! ) Just ive only just moved in and have done alot of work to the house myself and wouldnt wanna lose it already after only 2 months.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,258Posts Today

7,441Users online

Martin's Twitter