Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • starrybear
    • By starrybear 5th Jul 16, 2:57 PM
    • 52Posts
    • 3Thanks
    starrybear
    Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?
    • 5th Jul 16, 2:57 PM
    Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer? 5th Jul 16 at 2:57 PM
    Hi all,

I've searched for answers to this, but can't find anything recent.

If anyone has dealt with Precise recently, I'd appreciate any insight into your timelines?

Thanks in advance
Page 3
    • jadecharles26
    • By jadecharles26 15th Jul 16, 6:34 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    jadecharles26
    We have our broker so many types of I'd and prove of address and my husbands p60. Hopefully should hear something mid week now. I thought they would already have our documents but apparently they request them from the broker once they looked through x
    • phil22
    • By phil22 15th Jul 16, 6:37 PM
    • 141 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    phil22
    Oh im stil waiting for my p60 to be sent out! Hopefuly it wont delay anything so i can email it to our advisor asap.
    • jadecharles26
    • By jadecharles26 15th Jul 16, 6:42 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    jadecharles26
    Have precise asked for your documents yet or has your advisor still have them. Because they might no ask like they haven't with us
    • phil22
    • By phil22 15th Jul 16, 6:44 PM
    • 141 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    phil22
    Well not yet but she may of only pit our application in tues weds? Does she need my p60 first before she puts it in? She said just email next week but she still said she would put application in, precise havnt contacted us at all but that £410 hasnt cone out yet either
    • jadecharles26
    • By jadecharles26 15th Jul 16, 7:05 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    jadecharles26
    We had to give them our bank details in when he was putting the application through. And they automatically took it. No she will still probably put it through but if the request it then she will tell you. X
    • phil22
    • By phil22 15th Jul 16, 7:07 PM
    • 141 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    phil22
    Ok yeah we gave the bank details for it, hmm wonder why it hasnt come out yet ;(
    • jadecharles26
    • By jadecharles26 15th Jul 16, 7:13 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    jadecharles26
    Don't worry too much I've read they take it no matter what
    • phil22
    • By phil22 15th Jul 16, 7:17 PM
    • 141 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    phil22
    Hmm maybe she hasnt put the application in, do you mean they take it if declined or accepted?
    • jadecharles26
    • By jadecharles26 15th Jul 16, 7:25 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    jadecharles26
    Yeah I've read someone saying that they took the money and sent direct debit confirmation and then week later was declined. So I think they take it with out even looking at the application. I would double check with her to see if she has actually sent it. You don't want to be stressing yet if there's no need to be
    • phil22
    • By phil22 15th Jul 16, 7:27 PM
    • 141 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    phil22
    I know iv tried ring her twice today and left a message but i think ringing the dead would be easier to get hold of lol.
    • jadecharles26
    • By jadecharles26 15th Jul 16, 7:42 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    jadecharles26
    Ohh no lol!!!
    When you did the dip what tier did they give you? We was second tier but my husband just looked at the date of his default and it was 2 years old on the 2nd of June 2014 so surely we would be tier 1? There's £100 difference is mortgage repayments so I'm hoping we are right lol
    • phil22
    • By phil22 15th Jul 16, 7:45 PM
    • 141 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    phil22
    Never said, been offered 5.45% ? My prtner has a ccj from last year! So nervous
    • jadecharles26
    • By jadecharles26 15th Jul 16, 8:01 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    jadecharles26
    That's tier 2 like what we got quoted but our default would have been two years old this June so I'm hoping they change it to the lower one. Also hoping they accept us haha!! Really hope we both get our new houses.
    • phil22
    • By phil22 15th Jul 16, 8:05 PM
    • 141 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    phil22
    Same i just want to be accepted thats all im bothered about. Good luck! Waiting all weekend now for this money to come out and to get hold of our advisor.
    • Linzi987
    • By Linzi987 16th Jul 16, 9:18 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Linzi987
    Any news from anyone? We're still waiting, were on tier 2 and petrified!!! 7 months
    Pregnant and this stress of waiting is not a good idea!
    • phil22
    • By phil22 16th Jul 16, 9:57 PM
    • 141 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    phil22
    No we were told my our broker it can take upto 2 weeks for that money to come out , and they wont be looking at our application till midweek at the earliest ;(
    • phil22
    • By phil22 18th Jul 16, 7:23 PM
    • 141 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    phil22
    Still nothing, can someone check tommorow what date there working on. Hoping to hear this week but feel itl be longer.
    • jadecharles26
    • By jadecharles26 19th Jul 16, 12:45 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    jadecharles26
    Hi!! Our broker rang yesterday saying we needed to send a bank statement off which we scanned over to him and the declaration. Anyone else signed the declaration?
    • phil22
    • By phil22 19th Jul 16, 3:48 PM
    • 141 Posts
    • 26 Thanks
    phil22
    Eek our money has come out the £410! How long normally does it take from that point as that means they must be looking, how long wil it take to hear ?
    • Linzi987
    • By Linzi987 19th Jul 16, 5:53 PM
    • 17 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Linzi987
    Today they were looking at updated documents from the 14th July. I am convinced we are going to be declined but we signed declaration about a week and a half ago and money was taken over 2 weeks ago, we had to send more documents which we did last Friday so tomorrow they should be looking at the application, petrified!!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,429Posts Today

7,717Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin