Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Space Captain
    • By Space Captain 31st Aug 17, 10:35 AM
    • 85Posts
    • 24Thanks
    Space Captain
    Santander 123 Credit Card - Paper Statement not showing transactions at start
    • 31st Aug 17, 10:35 AM
    Santander 123 Credit Card - Paper Statement not showing transactions at start 31st Aug 17 at 10:35 AM
    I have had the Santander 123 credit card for a few years now but find that every paper statement they send is not showing several transactions from the start of the billing period.
    There are about 3-4 days that don't show up at all.

Anyone else noticed this ?
Page 1
    • tempus_fugit
    • By tempus_fugit 31st Aug 17, 10:52 AM
    • 304 Posts
    • 292 Thanks
    tempus_fugit
    • 31st Aug 17, 10:52 AM
    • 31st Aug 17, 10:52 AM
    Nope. Mine always show all of the transactions.
    Retired at age 56 after having "light bulb moment" due to reading MSE and its forums. Have been converted to the "budget to zero" concept and use YNAB for all monthly budgeting and long term goals.
    • agrinnall
    • By agrinnall 31st Aug 17, 11:02 AM
    • 18,546 Posts
    • 14,273 Thanks
    agrinnall
    • 31st Aug 17, 11:02 AM
    • 31st Aug 17, 11:02 AM
    Nope. Mine always show all of the transactions.
    Originally posted by tempus_fugit
    And mine.

OP, are you sure they're not at the end of the previous statement?
    • tempus_fugit
    • By tempus_fugit 31st Aug 17, 11:15 AM
    • 304 Posts
    • 292 Thanks
    tempus_fugit
    • 31st Aug 17, 11:15 AM
    • 31st Aug 17, 11:15 AM
    And mine.

OP, are you sure they're not at the end of the previous statement?
    Originally posted by agrinnall
    That was my thought too as often I see items on a different statement to what I thought they would be, due to different timescales before things actually appear on the card.
    Retired at age 56 after having "light bulb moment" due to reading MSE and its forums. Have been converted to the "budget to zero" concept and use YNAB for all monthly budgeting and long term goals.
    • Space Captain
    • By Space Captain 13th Sep 17, 10:49 PM
    • 85 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    Space Captain
    • 13th Sep 17, 10:49 PM
    • 13th Sep 17, 10:49 PM
    Problem solved

The first entry on the statement is on the 9th of the month and is the credit card fee. The dates after that are earlier ones from the 4th of the month.

I was just noticing the 9th and then seeing the end of the last statement as the 3rd and thinking I was missing 6 days each month.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,398Posts Today

7,268Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Interesting, most people say they would champion a policy from a party they usually oppose. Yet is anyone brave eno? https://t.co/MWYGHunAqu

• RT @MSE_Deals: The MSE deals team are in the office nice and early to bring you full analysis of all the #BlackFriday deals throughout the?

• RT @MSE_Deals: #BlackFriday UPDATE... We've spotted some of Currys' prices are cheaper online than in its stores, eg, Sonos Play 1 £149 onl?

• Follow Martin