Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mucker2308
    • By mucker2308 13th Sep 17, 9:21 PM
    • 20Posts
    • 9Thanks
    mucker2308
    parking appeal rejected by premier parking!
    • 13th Sep 17, 9:21 PM
    parking appeal rejected by premier parking! 13th Sep 17 at 9:21 PM
    So we have just received a rejected appeal from Premier Parking, see below, this is what i sent them on an email for the both of us.

I am writing regarding a recent ticket myself and my mother in law have both received on the same day minutes apart.

We stayed in a property on holiday so we were not familiar with the area and we were advised it was fine to park outside the house by the owner.
    When we arrived there, the house front was on a road with 2 yellow lines and was very busy, we then decided to use the car park at the back of the property which backs onto it. My mother in law is disabled so first of all we needed a good point for her to get out the car, we then unloaded our cars with the luggage as quick as we could and then proceeded to a different car park for a week stay.

We thought we were ok to be in the car park to access the property we were staying in and as we didn't park up in a space as there was also none available, we didn't think a ticket was necessary otherwise one would have been purchased.

My self and my mother in law/father in law have both received a ticket and as you can imagine when receiving the tickets we were gobsmacked, I am writing to contest the parking charge.

My mother in law/father in law are .....

Sooo 1. I definitely regret not finding this forum before sending them this email, 2. I dont know what to do can someone please help!

thank you
Page 1
    • mucker2308
    • By mucker2308 13th Sep 17, 9:27 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    mucker2308
    • 13th Sep 17, 9:27 PM
    • 13th Sep 17, 9:27 PM
    forgot to say sorry ours said 10 mins and mother in law 11 mins
    • ohreally
    • By ohreally 13th Sep 17, 9:29 PM
    • 6,313 Posts
    • 4,829 Thanks
    ohreally
    • 13th Sep 17, 9:29 PM
    • 13th Sep 17, 9:29 PM
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,447Posts Today

8,323Users online

Martin's Twitter