CopyOp Social Trading

Options

Comments

• Eli_Brand
    Options
    I think you can use copyop globally except for the US.. What country are you located in are you using a proxy cause that doesn't work.

Here's a tip that worked for me. Write them on their facebook page (I can post a link but it's pretty easy to find, /copyop), they are super responsive.

btw: all the sites like copyopreview are not connected to copyop.com they are just trying to steal their web traffic for other brands.
  • DesG
    DesG Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Even better, just take the cash out of your wallet and set fire to it, there I saved you loads of time :)
  • funkmasterj
    Options
    I'm connecting from canada. And I'm using the system proxy settings option with firefox.
    not sure about writing them on facebook. it's seems like a scam and I certainly don'T want them to know who I am.
  • funkmasterj
    Options
    DesG wrote: »
    Even better, just take the cash out of your wallet and set fire to it, there I saved you loads of time :)

no doubt.
    I just wanted to see how it works and if those traders were real.
  • ChocReese
    ChocReese Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 3 July 2015 at 1:15AM
    Options
    Hey Guys.

Speaking about Copyop. I've invested $100 to this website, I have made an account which I deposited an amount of $100 but then I withdrew it right away and deleted my account due for some reason (I've used my real name in there). After 3 days, I've got no response from their customer support and I am still waiting for my money in my credit card. I am still hopeful that I can get my $100 back, it is my allowance :(

I am not sure if I should've given them my passport, driver's licence, and proof of billing first as they sent me an email that it is required before you make such withdrawal, but I am hesitant to do that now.

Thoughts?
  • Pachaflyer
    Options
    ChocReese, i am in the same situation as you. I had deposited about 300dollars worth after receiving a call from a trader informing me that is the min amount to deposit (apparently there is no minimum) and after trading once i decided it is nothing more than gambling so i requested a withdraw immediately via Copyop application on android. So far they have not asked for any document but i did call and they told me there's a bunch of documents required and the woman went through it so quickly i didnt really catch what she said. But i am sure among them was a recto-verso photocopy of my credit card?? who asks for that?
    Copyop is registered under Cyprus securities as Ouroboros Derivatives Trading Limited so if you have not received any replies since then, please log in a report by googling Cysec Complaints (cant post links here)

I am from france and so if in the next week there is no reply or unnecessary delays i will log a report to AMF france. If any of you have any news please make them know here!
  • jorax232002
    Options
    thanks for the review guys. I think i am now doubtful to join. What a waste of time.
  • george4064
    george4064 Posts: 2,811 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I would stay clear from these kind of sites, you're much better of learning yourself than copying others. Classic herd activity!
    "If you aren’t willing to own a stock for ten years, don’t even think about owning it for ten minutes” Warren Buffett

Save £12k in 2021 - #027 £15,268 (76%)
  • rub822
    Options
    I copied their "successful " traders that have got 65% hit and up, and lost $300 .
    Now I'm asking you, how can it be? Mathematicly, if you have over 60% hit than l suppose to make a profit instead I lost all my money!!
    I found out that when their traders loose trades IT'S NOT UPDATED TO THIER STATS.
    MEANING IF A TRADER WITH 70% HITS, LOSSES THE NEXT 120 OUT 120 TRADES IT WON'T BE UPDATED TO HIS STATS. AND ACCORDING TO THE SITE HE WILL STILL HAVE 70% HITS .
    BOTTOM LINE: STAY Away!! Because every time you copying a successful trader with 70% ratio , you might be copying someone who's actually have no more 40%.
    SCCCCCAAAAAMMMMM!!
  • mvarrier
    mvarrier Posts: 104 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    imagen-imagenes-humor-risa-nelson-simpson.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income