Tesco Club card double up HAS STARTED

pjran
pjran Posts: 1,902 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
What you need to know about the next Boost at Tesco event?
The next event runs from 16th May until 26th June and your vouchers will be with you from mid-May.

This event will be our last event where you can double your vouchers in store and online with Tesco. So to help you make the most of it you can see what departments are included from the link below. You can turn every £5 worth of vouchers into £10 of tokens to spend in these departments.
https://secure.tesco.com/clubcard/boost/CMSAssets/UK/rewards/default/pdf/whats-in-whats-out.pdf

:j:j

I thought I'd be ready for tomorrow and put some items in my basket but it's started. I've also saved an extra £10 because my order was over £75 and there's a valid code which I believe ends today. :T:T:T

Comments

• judexx
    judexx Posts: 495 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    pjran wrote: »
    What you need to know about the next Boost at Tesco event?

This event will be our last event where you can double your vouchers in store and online with Tesco. So to help you make the most of it you can see what departments are included from the link below. You can turn every £5 worth of vouchers into £10 of tokens to spend in these departments.
    https://secure.tesco.com/clubcard/boost/CMSAssets/UK/rewards/default/pdf/whats-in-whats-out.pdf

:j:j

I did wonder how long they would be able to continue with the double promotions. Annoying that it's coming to an end as it's been so useful - well we better all make the most of it for the last time :beer:
  • ih8stress
    ih8stress Posts: 1,933 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    I got the letter today too and came on here to post about it.

As it is the last one it is disappointing that they have not included every Department (I think they did at Christmas). Also no mention of frozen foods, which they've had before.

Departments included (EXCLUSIONS APPLY IN ALL DEPARTMENTS, SO PLEASE CHECK CAREFULLY):

Electricals
    Home, Cook and Dine
    Entertainment, Books and Gaming
    Skincare and Cosmetics
    Opticians
    Garden and BBQs
    Travel and Camping
    Sports and Leisure
    Toys
    Mobile Phones and Accessories
    Clothing (INSTORE ONLY)

Some notable exclusions are:

TV's, Blu-Ray and DVD Players, Computing, Printers, iTunes Vouchers, Jewellery, Watches,
    Mobile Contracts and Top-ups, Approved Tesco Partners

Also if you are a Christmas Saver and want to take part in this you need
    to opt out of the scheme by 5th May 2016 for your vouchers to be delivered mid May

Think I'm personally going to struggle to find anything with the exclusions mentioned.

HTH
  • pollypenny
    pollypenny Posts: 29,393 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Very timely. I want a cordless vacuum cleaner.
    Member #14 of SKI-ers club

Words, words, they're all we have to go by!.

(Pity they are mangled by this autocorrect!)
  • fordred
    fordred Posts: 12 Forumite
    pjran wrote: »
    This event will be our last event where you can double your vouchers in store and online with Tesco.

So they're going to introduce a triple boost?
  • Time for sainsburys I think
  • Ive found the Sainsburies Nectar points to work out much better value than club card over the last few years. It used to be the other way round.
  • exetergirl
    exetergirl Posts: 321 Forumite
    edited 15 May 2016 at 9:38AM
    Seems Tesco have started Clubcard Boost a day earlier than advertised! :jHappy shopping everyone:T
    Added bonus is that £10 off £75 & £20 off £150 codes also valid today !
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    I do wish Tesco would take in more products themselves rather than diverting people to other companies. I need new dining chairs but can't use my vouchers as the ones I like are from another company. I then thought that possibly I could buy a nest of tables but Tesco hardly have anything to choose from.

It is nice to have the choice but it seems that they have less to offer themselves now because they have all the other companies on view. If I wanted to buy from the other companies then I would go direct to them. Apologies for my little rant lol. :D
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Does anyone think 'Skincare and Cosmetics' would include bodyspray or shampoo?
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • ih8stress
    ih8stress Posts: 1,933 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Does anyone think 'Skincare and Cosmetics' would include bodyspray or shampoo?

A quick look at tesco direct shows that shampoos sold by Tesco are NOT in the clubcard boost - unless you happen to be a car :D

The only body sprays it shows are Smiffys hair and body sprays and a self-tan body mist.

It's probably the same instore - 'computer say no' but you can always ring Customer Services to check for sure:

0800 50 5555

HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family