The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    I didn't know you could get so much for a search - 40 points is great!
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    x0emz0x wrote: »
    Is it sad that I'm currently at work, and looking forward to going home at 5.30 so I can spend the evening trying to earn as much swagbucks as possible?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not at all :D its the first thing i do when i get in the house lol!
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • x0emz0x wrote: »
    Is it sad that I'm currently at work, and looking forward to going home at 5.30 so I can spend the evening trying to earn as much swagbucks as possible?? :rotfl: :rotfl:

It's strangely addictive isn't it?
  • renifer7
    renifer7 Posts: 160
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I'm scared to sign up for the challenge as then I would have an excuse to do even more non-productive things in front of the computer while I could e.g. read a book instead or maybe even do overtime from my own job which is much better paid than "SB overtime"!!!! :o;);)
    B)
  • I would like to join but I don't think I would get anywhere near that many swag bucks! Im currently at 300 and I thought I'd worked hard to get those! I would love to know just a few tips on how people get so many bucks!
  • camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    Why did I read this thread - I've just signed up to Swagbucks and am now looking for as many things to click as I can :p

Not sure about the challenge, but will certainly be looking to earn as much as I can :D
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • Bmth100
    Since joining this challenge yesterday, I now have 400 swagbucks! I don't know how often they refresh the offers, but that seems pretty satisfying - should easily be attainable this month!
  • fairyclicks
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    renifer7 wrote: »
    I'm scared to sign up for the challenge as then I would have an excuse to do even more non-productive things in front of the computer while I could e.g. read a book instead or maybe even do overtime from my own job which is much better paid than "SB overtime"!!!! :o;);)

Aw no problem renifer, sure you know where we are anyway - why not just pop in now and then to see the tips and let us know how you are getting on :)
    lizzie2579 wrote: »
    I would like to join but I don't think I would get anywhere near that many swag bucks! Im currently at 300 and I thought I'd worked hard to get those! I would love to know just a few tips on how people get so many bucks!

Thats ok lizzie - why not give yourself a target to aim for - maybe 1 or 2 payments from them this month - for £5 vouchers it is 849 sb or $5 its 700 - would that sound more doable for you at the minute? Everyone is welcome to make there own targets i just suggested the £25 as i know it can be done :)
    camis wrote: »
    Why did I read this thread - I've just signed up to Swagbucks and am now looking for as many things to click as I can :p

Not sure about the challenge, but will certainly be looking to earn as much as I can :D

hahaha well you couldn't have found the thread at a better time then - you will get to know all the tips right from the start :D Again feel free to set your own target camis :D
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
  • fairyclicks
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Bmth100 wrote: »
    Since joining this challenge yesterday, I now have 400 swagbucks! I don't know how often they refresh the offers, but that seems pretty satisfying - should easily be attainable this month!

That is fantastic!! - huge well done on being almost halfway to your first claim of the month ;)

I have to say i have been doing well myself today - am now up to 427 so well pleased with catching up to my daily target (141 per day = 423 for day 3 of the month)

There is a new earning bonus starting on the site from tomorrow as well - if we can meet these levels it will give us all a good boost in points - thats always good news :)

Everyone enjoying the challenge so far????
  • Bmth100
    Yeah very enjoyable :) Will be keeping an eye on the challenge definitely!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure