Yes Loans

Options

Comments

• Hermione54
    Hermione54 Posts: 176 Forumite
    Options
    Great news - but the result will be when you actually receive the cheque and it clears! Good luck.
  • kevsam65
    kevsam65 Posts: 330 Forumite
    Options
    Hermione54 wrote: »
    Great news - but the result will be when you actually receive the cheque and it clears! Good luck.

cheque received and cleared !! :beer: :j

sam.
    :T Thanks to all the comps posters :T
  • brummiegal
    Options
    lucy_w86 wrote: »
    I have been trying to get a loan for a car but keep being turned down as I temp.

I have been accepted by Yes Loans - has anyone used them? Can you give me advice about them?

Anyone know a loan company who will lend me money even though i am temping? I am looking at £4000

Thanks!
    YES LOANS UK IS A SCAM.

I applied for a loan before with these and was accepted. I filled out all the agreement forms with my debit card details to pay the administration fee to get this process rolling.

However i never received my loan, so when i phoned to get a refund for my admin fee they told me i couldnt get this back within 6months that one of there repersensatives will contact me to discuss further arrangements regarding my loan.

However 6 months went on and not one phone call did i receive of yes loans, so i phoned again after 6 months about this money they owe me and everytime i phoned they gave me lames excuses that their system was down and every attempt i made to email them regarding this i received falied reports to their email address they state on their website.
  • brummiegal
    Options
    YES LOANS IS A SCAM!!!!!

lucy_w86 wrote: »
    I have been trying to get a loan for a car but keep being turned down as I temp.

I have been accepted by Yes Loans - has anyone used them? Can you give me advice about them?

Anyone know a loan company who will lend me money even though i am temping? I am looking at £4000

Thanks!
  • GirlRacer_2
    GirlRacer_2 Posts: 3,026 Forumite
    Options
    Going back last year I very nearly had a loan off YES loans. Filled in all the appropriate forms, but when I noticed I had to pay a fee alarm bells started to ring. Have never ever had to pay a fee before. Decided to Google them and couldn't believe the bad reviews they have had (I believe another company that operate the same way is Wentworth Direct Finance so beware of them also). Glad now I didn't go along with them.
  • Kitty_Kitty_2
    Options
    I really wish I had looked for them on here! I paid my money last week to them, but luckily paid by cheque so hopefully will go today to see if it is too late to get the cheque stopped!

I have had 1 company come back to say they would give me my £6k loan - woohoo. Put me through to them last night, Welcome Finance asked how much I wanted and I said "£6k", the person said, "well we can only off you £2k will that be enough?"

My foolishness and naivety hey!

Think I'm going to have to go and ask my parents to extend their mortgage to free up the cash we need :( Go through the credit card route and gain my credit rating that way
  • jowie
    jowie Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    Funnily after my loan application over the phone, the guy put me through to someone else who tried to sell me some insurance. It sounded like a good deal, but they were trying to allow me to start it up with me over the phone via my bank details (basically set up a Direct Debit... Can they do that, just with my bank details, on the phone??). They said I could cancel at any time in the next 28 days.

I started questioning them about how it could possibly be set up over the phone, and I said if they sent me the information I would ring them up to accept after I had seen the terms and conditions. They kept trying to argue me round to accepting over the phone, and then suddenly he moaned and the line went dead.

At first, I thought he'd messed up and lost the connection. Now I'm pretty sure he got fed up when he realised I wasn't biting, and decided it best to hang up on me.

Heh :)
  • debsk32
    Options
    :j i was duped by them 2 weeks ago. i faxed them in writing saying i wished to cancel, told them i was in touch with my mp and the dail mail ( i wasnt), also emailed twice. i just rang up to have another go at them and was told i was being refunded on the 20th by bacs.. so hopefully ill get my money back, the key is to harass them with letters fax's and emails, and threaten to take them to a small claims court. good luck everyone.:T
  • hur575
    hur575 Posts: 343 Forumite
    Options
    Yes loan or better NO loan offered to give me 6k then took my money for their admin fee. Then got the paper work with only £2k plus they need a guarantor which is home owner duh!! If I can find one then I might as well ask them to take the loan for me. I was really upsets for losing that money to them, and I went to Google and found people discussing their rip off fee BUT they were an agent from YES who, offered your fee back if you posted and said you got refunded. I emailed him and within 15 minutes someone called me to refund me the money. Do not ask me which site it was, sorry I don’t remember it was last year.
  • sirobson
    Options
    i have applied for a loan with them aswell although the £60 they asked for isnt due to out of my account till wednesday can i stop this leaving my bank account
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure