Change of mobile - keep contract or move?

2»

Comments

• sdduk
    sdduk Posts: 1,419 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    robin58 wrote: »
    You can get all that for £10 from Plusnet on a 30 day rolling sim only contract at the moment via the Mse link at the top of this section.

Piggy backs via virtual network on EE which has very good coverage.

Just had a look for that deal couldn't see it anywhere £15 on Plunet website but still a good deal at that price.
    https://www.plus.net/mobile/plans/sim-only/

3 do that for £11 but a 12mth contract.
    http://www.three.co.uk/Store/SIM/Plans_for_phones
    Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect.
    :)
  • keith1950
    keith1950 Posts: 2,597 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    (You can get all that for £10 from Plusnet on a 30 day rolling sim only contract at the moment via the Mse link at the top of this section.

Piggy backs via virtual network on EE which has very good coverage.)

You can get ...
    5000 mins
    5000 texts
    12gb data for £12/month on Talkmobile if you can live with using a virtual network.

I currently get ...
    AYCE mins
    AYCE texts
    4gb data for £10/month on 3.
    I could probably have got it down to £9/month or slightly more data but after 30 minutes on the phone I'd had enough.
  • sdduk wrote: »
    Just had a look for that deal couldn't see it anywhere £15 on Plunet website but still a good deal at that price.
    You have to go via the link at the top of this page, it's a special offer for MSE folk.
  • sdduk
    sdduk Posts: 1,419 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    keith1950 wrote: »
    (You can get all that for £10 from Plusnet on a 30 day rolling sim only contract at the moment via the Mse link at the top of this section.

Piggy backs via virtual network on EE which has very good coverage.)

You can get ...
    5000 mins
    5000 texts
    12gb data for £12/month on Talkmobile if you can live with using a virtual network.

I currently get ...
    AYCE mins
    AYCE texts
    4gb data for £10/month on 3.
    I could probably have got it down to £9/month or slightly more data but after 30 minutes on the phone I'd had enough.

Just seen it at the top.
    I am with both 3 and Plusnet i have the 3 deal like you but for £9 had it since September.
    I also have a deal with Plusnet 3000 mins 5000 txt and 4gb data which is 3g not 4g for £1 a month i got it when i was with Life mobile which is now Plusnet.
    Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect.
    :)
  • ptkloon
    ptkloon Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Thanks for all the replies, I'll be changing my SIM very soon, now to find a decent phone for below £150. I have seen the xiaomi redmi 3 and 4 but am a bit nervous about buying a phone if I have no support fi there are any issues with it
  • ballyblack
    ballyblack Posts: 5,064 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    but am a bit nervous about buying a phone if I have no support fi there are any issues with it

Then buy this Moto G4 for £149

https://www.tesco.com/direct/motorola-moto-g4-black-sim-free/152-7712.prd?skuId=152-7712
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure