Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Comments

• LaaCaz
    LaaCaz Posts: 1,505 Forumite
    Evening all :wave:

I found one pack of the andrex eco 9 roll loo roll in sada for £1.75! :j Just uploaded to tcb :)

Noticed that other 9 pack andrex are £3.50 in co op. Cathedral city was £2.19 there too.

X
    :D Coupons = the only money we can legally print for ourselves:D

:j A coupon for a free item that is price glitched in Mr T's to be cheaper than Sada for an apg = HEAVEN :j

:money: total = £47.48 cc = 413 selling stuff = £23.00 Floor pennies = £5.79
  • HopePray
    HopePray Posts: 2,015
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    wendyak wrote: »
    Evening folks
    Do you remember me mentioning the really cheap three wheel buggy from the dark side, they were all reserved in minutes in Argos on saturday but the kind man in my local informed me they reset their system at 6.30pm and others at 8.30 so tonight I went online and pop the one from my local had come bak in stock.....heres the deal and its a bit few and far between but loads have got them....
    catalogue no 907/2565 £39.99
    the join emmas diary (online pregnancy club)..they have a voucher for members of £25 off any three wheel buggy, don't dally if you find one its a good deal for £14.99 hth.

There is one right now in Snekkie, I cant get there this week.
    Love your Mum, you'll never get another one when she's gone.
  • Iamsohappy
    Iamsohappy Posts: 2,598
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 18 February 2013 at 7:46PM
    Just had my Sada delivery. :)

Got all the dove soaps packs for £1 as ordered.:D

The one pack of 6 beans ordered was substituted :D

Usually they substitute for something better and the sheet I checked
    indicated it was a straight substitiute. Silly me ;) didn't get a chance to
    check the items until the driver left and they substituted it for a 4 pack
    at £2 but charging the £1. :eek:

Unfortunately this is not acceptable to me ;) so refund requested - might
    get 4 cans for 0p
    Smile :) and hopefully the world will smile back

• Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Ambassador
    emerald21 wrote: »
    They can't see me this week as they're fully booked up apparently. They don't seem too concerned just said if you have any problems come back. It doesn't t bother me it being in there but I would like to get it out before then and to save me going there. I've put some olive oil in there but I can t see how that would work if they can't even see anything when they looked in there with some type of instrument.

Olive oil helps to break down wax

They can't be that worried about it at this stage, which is a good thing. But if you notice anything changing like it starts discharging, go back to your go straight away- your ear will eventually start treating it as a foreign body and will do what it can to get it out

You aren't the first, and you certainly won't be the last, but please don't use cotton buds again after this :)

A&E probably couldn't see deep down enough. It's likely that the cotton wool is lodged against your ear drum

You would be surprised just what people have removed from their ear canals :eek:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    evening all

daft question time if i may

when you log into the tesco or asda website for groceries
    does it only show you whats available in your local store
    thanks

I have always wondered this so its not a daft question ....
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    FloFlo wrote: »
    I have eczema on my wrist, hand and foot at the moment and elocon is the strongest cream I have had but still doesn't clear it up entirely and you can't buy it over the counter which is a pain. At the moment I am using Nivea SOS intensive cream for extremely dry hands and it is the only cream that comes anywhere near to elocon and I am assuming I can use longer term than elocon.

Hope yours gets better, the itch is unbearable. xx

Thank you , I've had it for years and used drops,creams even my spit lol. Nothing works. When I had one in my ear about 6 years ago and yes I didn't learn they got it out with some small tweezers. Then the dr put some strange cream in which he said would make me seem like I was deaf for a short while. Have to say I didn't need to touch my ears for 6 months after. I wish I'd asked him what he had used. This Elocon was prescribed for me at the hospital a while back and when I run out i ll take it to my drs and ask them for some more.
  • frequent
    frequent Posts: 4,938 Forumite
    Last chance to grab 50p from the glitchey coke

- Offer valid 08.02.2013 - 18.02.13 at midnight
    Back to square one, no apg, no comment.
  • emerald21
    Forumite
    Olive oil helps to break down wax

They can't be that worried about it at this stage, which is a good thing. But if you notice anything changing like it starts discharging, go back to your go straight away- your ear will eventually start treating it as a foreign body and will do what it can to get it out

You aren't the first, and you certainly won't be the last, but please don't use cotton buds again after this :)

A&E probably couldn't see deep down enough. It's likely that the cotton wool is lodged against your ear drum

You would be surprised just what people have removed from their ear canals :eek:

Lol I don't think I would be surprised. I did feel a bit sheepish and silly but at least it was my ear and not some other part of my body.:) and thanks for your concern.
  • emerald21
    Forumite
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Lol I don't think I would be surprised. I did feel a bit sheepish and silly but at least it was my ear and not some other part of my body.:) and thanks for your concern.

Ps i don't have any wax. Every time people have looked they always say they are clear.
  • Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    Glad I put some extras in (flumph and apples) - I was busy with kids and 2 shops. There were 5 different Mueller flavours but old biddy put them all through as red cherry!:eek: Only just realised when results came through. Thank god for extras !
    16 items (7 different) on your bill qualify for comparison
    Morrisons
    +£2.61
    0.13 x ASDA Carrots by Weight (100g)
    £0.11
    £0.11
    0.13 x ASDA Onions by Weight (100g)
    £0.11
    £0.11
    0.12 x ASDA Red Onions by Weight (100g)
    £0.11
    £0.10
    0.3 x ASDA Royal Gala Apples by Weight (100g)
    £0.58
    £0.58
    1 x ASDA Sunflower & Honey Bread
    £1.00
    N/A
    10 x Muller Fruit Corner Red Cherry (150g)
    £5.60
    £3.00
    1 x Hovis Medium Sliced Wholemeal Bread (800g)
    £1.35
    £1.35
    1 x Barratt Flumps Mallow Twists
    £0.10
    £0.10
    1 x James Potter Farmhouse Yorkshire Free Range Eggs M...
    £1.98
    N/A
    Comparison total (compared products only)
    £7.96
    £5.35
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family