Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Comments

• locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    :cool:
    tigerwhite wrote: »
    They are not 20p, more like £1 odd. But I bought 10 this morning so results back about 130pm.

I'm coining a new term re quidco click snap and tcb snap and save. "Snapping".

Anyway, did a T shop and then an AvT shop, just done my "snapping" :D for dettol, chicken dippers, trop50 and Ginsters :D along with a few apg's :T I love this

Oh, and I got 3 big wombles

I do too!:j

some decent offers on stuff I would buy, apples, bananas, beers!;)

and so easy to do too!!:D
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • pk04 wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek:

Please tell me it's got a core made of gold ....
    I would like that too. Never buying apples like that again. Onions and bananas in future. And a single pear was 51p :eek:

emerald21 wrote: »
    Lol talking about tweezers, I wish I had a tiny pair as I ve managed to get a cotton bud stuck in my ear. I know these shouldn t be used but when you have ears like mine that drive me crazy itching all the time it's hard. Anyway I went to the outpatients at the hospital this morning and they can't see anything:eek:so I have to go to the e.n.t. Clinic next week Great.
    Oops, that made me laugh but I know it shouldn't :o Hope it gets sorted quickly
    Tiger :cool:
    I'm a body double for Claudia Schiffer and i wont get out of bed for less than [STRIKE]£10k per day[/STRIKE] a 1p find
  • Mullers ARE still working against M from 1040am today. Will post up in a min
    I'm a body double for Claudia Schiffer and i wont get out of bed for less than [STRIKE]£10k per day[/STRIKE] a 1p find
  • £3.08 back :j
    13 items (11 different) on your bill qualify for comparison Morrisons
    +£2.53
    !
    0.32 x ASDA Parsnips by Weight (100g) £0.47 £0.54
    1 x ASDA Celery £0.89 £0.89
    1 x Muller Light Raspberry & Cranberry Yogurt Fat Free... £0.65 £0.30
    2 x Muller Light Vanilla Yogurt Fat Free (175g) £1.15 £0.60
    1 x Muller Fruit Corner Red Cherry (150g) £0.65 £0.30
    1 x Muller Fruit Corner Strawberry (150g) £0.65 £0.30
    1 x Muller Fruit Corner Blackberry & Raspberry (150g) £0.50 £0.30
    1 x Muller Crunch Corner Vanilla Yogurt & Chocolate Ba... £0.50 £0.30
    2 x Muller Crunch Corner Toffee Hoops (135g) £1.00 £0.60
    1 x Muller Corner Chocolate Digestive Crunch Corner Yo... £0.50 £0.30
    1 x Cravendale Pure Filtered Whole Milk (1L) £1.00 £1.00
    !
    Comparison total £7.96 £5.43
  • mummalove wrote: »
    Mullers not working for me today....

You must have had it compared against another supermarket.
    Where is the misinformer hat? I miss that one :p
  • Bananababe
    Bananababe Posts: 7,358 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    How cruel am I? I did two A shops earlier (an AvM and an AvT). It took all my concentration to get fillers/correct product etc while handling both kids. DS wanted some yogurts but I didn't want it messing up my targeted shop. Instead of arguing, I said yes then secretly gave back to SA. He has just gone in the fridge asking for his yogurts and I've lied and said we must have lost them along the way blah blah blah. :rotfl: :D

:naughty:
    Naughty Tiger Mummy !
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I would like that too. Never buying apples like that again. Onions and bananas in future. And a single pear was 51p :eek:

Oops, that made me laugh but I know it shouldn't :o Hope it gets sorted quickly

Lol it's not the first time. They make these bud things cheaply now and they soon come off. The relief I get when I've finally reached the itch in both ears is on a par with mini o s if you get my drift:)
  • mummalove wrote: »
    Mullers not working for me today....
    Bananababe wrote: »
    :naughty:
    Naughty Tiger Mummy !
    He he :D hiya bananababe. Hope you are keeping well xx
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Lol it's not the first time. They make these bud things cheaply now and they soon come off. The relief I get when I've finally reached the itch in both ears is on a par with mini o s if you get my drift:)

:rotfl:
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Smart1e wrote: »
    New stuff on TCB Snap & Save :j:j:j

As well as the apples there is

Hovis 800g get 25p (also on Quidco!)

Andrex 9 roll get £1 back

John West 4 pk tuna get 50p back

Some of the 9 rolls are on offer at T's @£3.75 or 75p if you have any andrex mocs left like me!!;)
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • Morgy9
    Morgy9 Posts: 1,432 Forumite
    artha wrote: »
    Nice to see you here for a change Barbara:). Can't think of anywhere local to eat cheaply for kids other than the obvious. If you can wait till around 4pm you could always hang around the chilled reductions area at T...sarnys are cheap at that time:rotfl::rotfl:

Did you get the sledges you were looking for last time we spoke?

Barbara - I don't know if you are rural or near city etc.....
    When we visited Liverpool - Revolution have half price meals (but not drinks) every Monday - this includes children's meals. But they make money on drinks - I usually get one drink each then ask for jug of iced water.... There was one other place that did half price grub on Monday I can't quite remember - may have been slug and lettuce....?

Sometimes I have done Pizza Express when they have a buy one get one free (or £2) and ordered 2 adult pizzas and asked for extra plates and a jug of iced water. Pizza hut salad free - sometimes do free kids food with adult but not this week unfortunately. Sorry if too late for today .....but hope it helps another time.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure