Disneyland paris daytrips family of 4 £9.50 with the sun

Comments

• If you just want to go for the rides, not to look at the details of each of the parks, I did both parks in one day in September. Hardly any queues. Early Eurostar from Ebbsfleet to Gare Du Nord, then Metro & RER to the park. Late Eurostar home again. A LONG day but such fun.
    It was 30c when we went, so it may not be so good in the cold.

As for food there is a McDonalds at normal prices outside the park going towards the hotels.
  • lisawood78
    lisawood78 Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Can somebody please tell me when the tokens are in the newspaper? Thank you very much
    2 angels in heaven :A
  • I have bought three consecutive days in march with sun deal on three different addresses it costed me 85 pounds eith2 adult and two kids will book hotel seperately . I will need to collect three sets of coupons though let's hope it works out
  • lawlorlane
    lawlorlane Posts: 1,093 Forumite
    Ferry times are:
    • Outbound - Dover to Calais 00:01 to 04:20 :eek:
    • Inbound - Calais to Dover 21:45 to 01:20 on the next day
    Any crossings outside these times incurs a £40 supplement per car.

Doesnt say if the £40 charge is both ways but I would assume so.
  • zoooooni wrote: »
    I have bought three consecutive days in march with sun deal on three different addresses it costed me 85 pounds eith2 adult and two kids will book hotel seperately . I will need to collect three sets of coupons though let's hope it works out

That's what we did last year without any problems at all.

We did have a slight panic when the travel company phoned us up (had we been caught trying to scam the offer??) but they just wanted to point out we wouldn't be able to get the ferry back on the 3rd day.
  • Hope2bhappy
    Hope2bhappy Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 14 November 2012 at 4:00PM
    I would also like to know when the tokens start in the newspaper please? Many thanks op ivejust booked this trip on my sons 7th birthday! He's going to be so amazingly happy!! - eta I've just read Martins newsletter and the tokens start 17th November :)
  • lisawood78
    lisawood78 Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    I would also like to know when the tokens start in the newspaper please? Many thanks op ivejust booked this trip on my sons 7th birthday! He's going to be so amazingly happy!! - eta I've just read Martins newsletter and the tokens start 17th November :)

Many thanks
    2 angels in heaven :A
  • Can anyone advise please?

I've booked via Disney as it was cheaper but I still need to book my ferry.

Can I book 2 seperate £9.50 deals (on different addresses) but only use the ferry one time each way? Will I get into trouble if we're not on the one outgoing and one return sailing? Hope this makes sense lol
  • MummyYummy wrote: »
    Can anyone advise please?

I've booked via Disney as it was cheaper but I still need to book my ferry.

Can I book 2 seperate £9.50 deals (on different addresses) but only use the ferry one time each way? Will I get into trouble if we're not on the one outgoing and one return sailing? Hope this makes sense lol

If you are not on the outbound ferry then you will be taken off the list for the return ferry so no you can't.

If you booking multiple, consecutive, days then you can not return on the last day using the inc ferry crossing.
  • spiddy100
    spiddy100 Posts: 582 Forumite
    edited 15 November 2012 at 12:10PM
    I've just booked our holiday over the phone - thank you OP! It's for my son's 7th birthday, he will be thrilled.

Was told by one of their advisors that you can book park tickets without ferry tickets by advising them that you don't need travel, but didn't actually do this so can't confirm it.

We paid for a ferry out on day 1, disney hotel night 1 and 2, park tickets days 2 and 3 and a ferry home on day 4 (we'll book our own cheap hotel for night 3).

The deal includes one day's park tickets, whether you book accommodation or not. Extra park tickets can be bought for approx £40 per adult, and children under 12 are free (one per paying adult I think). There was a £60 fee to extend our stay by booking the ferry on a different day to our departure date from the hotel.

They were very friendly and helpful on the phone. We paid £25 per person deposit and have our dates confirmed subject to collecting and sending in the tokens.

Edited to add: we've booked for Feb half term and there was plenty of availability.
    That man is richest whose pleasures are cheapest. Henry David Thoreau
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport