10ft Trampoline and Enclosure £90

Comments

• franklally
    franklally Posts: 471 Forumite
    http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/...cat=cat1005469

I wanted one slightly bigger so I ordered a 12ft trampoline and enclosure for £109 from Woolworths (thanks O K Sauce :beer: ) - at this price it was cheaper than getting a replacement enclosure for my old trampoline.
  • Shez
    Shez Posts: 2,180 Forumite
    I bought the 8ft woolworths trampoline & enclosure on offer at the moment for £89 (I only have a small garden) - and I am very happy with it - so are the kids!!
  • bugbabe
    bugbabe Posts: 279 Forumite
    i went to look at the one in tj huges but didnt buy it as i thought the legs looked a bit thin ,ive had one for a few years now from toyrus and the pipe legs were a lot thicker
  • loopylass
    loopylass Posts: 1,296 Forumite
    franklally wrote: »
    http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/...cat=cat1005469

I wanted one slightly bigger so I ordered a 12ft trampoline and enclosure for £109 from Woolworths (thanks O K Sauce :beer: ) - at this price it was cheaper than getting a replacement enclosure for my old trampoline.

Hi
    I looked on the woolworths site and the cheapest 12ft trampoline with enclosure is £150 did you use a discount code to get it at £109 as i would love one this size for my children
    Thanks
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    loopylass wrote: »
    Hi
    I looked on the woolworths site and the cheapest 12ft trampoline with enclosure is £150 did you use a discount code to get it at £109 as i would love one this size for my children
    Thanks

When you add the trampoline and enclosure into your basket the price automatically changes to £54.99 for each item, therefore when you checkout the total price including free delivery is £109.98

Hope this helps you.
    :)
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • spaggy
    spaggy Posts: 416 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    When you add the trampoline and enclosure into your basket the price automatically changes to £54.99 for each item, therefore when you checkout the total price including free delivery is £109.98

Hope this helps you.
    :)

Don't forget quidco too, although my order yesterday does not seem to have tracked as yet?!
  • stmidwife
    stmidwife Posts: 1,036 Forumite
    We have one of the TJ Hughes one's and it is fab! Kids go on it daily (Weather permitting!) and it regularly gets moved around the garden. It's a great size and we are really pleased with it. :p
  • Smag
    Smag Posts: 140 Forumite
    http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?linksid=1386#/page0/

Netto are selling them for £79.99 including enclosure and rain cover from 17th April

We bought one from Argos a few weeks ago when on offer with free enclosure and it is very well built and very sturdy. I wouldn't allow my kids on anything else!

Have Fun Bouncing!
  • pesky2
    pesky2 Posts: 2,191 Forumite
    Smag wrote: »
    http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?linksid=1386#/page0/

Netto are selling them for £79.99 including enclosure and rain cover from 17th April

We bought one from Argos a few weeks ago when on offer with free enclosure and it is very well built and very sturdy. I wouldn't allow my kids on anything else!

Have Fun Bouncing!

You beat me to it, was just going to post as forgot yesterday
  • have these gotton any cheaper over the last few months my dd is desperate for one but there just soooo expensive
    We Make A Living By What We Get. We Make A LIFE By What We GIVE:money:

show me a man with both feet on the ground and i'll show you a man who cant get his pants off.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure