E-cigarettes on the high street

Does anybody know of any high street shops or chemists that sell e-cigarettes? We have been looking everywhere. Thankyou

Comments

• sophsnan
    sophsnan Posts: 135 Forumite
    A colleague of mine got hers from an indeapendant ? chemist not much help but just thought i'd mention it HTH
  • Nessynoo
    Nessynoo Posts: 469
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Totally Wicked have a few stores. Take a look here to see if there is one near you.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/find-retailer.html
    "It's official, MSE's harbouring total fruitcakes"
    >^..^<
  • Lotus-eater
    Lotus-eater Posts: 10,789
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 21 April 2012 at 3:20PM
    Depends what sort of e-cigs you are talking about.

If you mean the cheap lookylikey ones, then most supermarkets and chemists sell something.
    If you mean proper e-cigs that will do the job and look nothing like a cigarette, there are only a couple of independent shops.
    Vape Escape has one in Haywood near Rochdale. There are the 2 TW shops as said above and other places that stock TW stuff. TW can be expensive btw.

There's another one which slips my mind.

You would be better off buying over the net, that's where you will get the best choice.

Come here http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/ (other forums are available, such as Ukvaping and ECF) if you want advice on what to choose, if you don't know what you are buying, the chances are high you will buy a lemon that won't work for you.

There also is an e-cig thread
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1243625
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
  • Lotus Eater is right, the Totally Wicked shops & website aren't exactly the cheapest.

I've heard of another independant e-cig shop in Bridlington but don't know the name of it.

As Lotus Eater also says, you would get far more choice buying online from one of the good e-cig suppliers.
  • hm71_2
    hm71_2 Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    ok tesco sell the 10motives one but they are disposable & dont work out cost effective-
    and surprisingly i did see some in my local 99p store this week but was concerned that it had a tar level in it ???
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

FEB challenge £128/£270 balance £142
    £2 saving club £140
  • Lotus-eater
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    E-cigs don't contain any tar, so it shouldn't have any level on it? Maybe they meant the nicotine level.
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
  • HM71, I believe that Tesco has withdrawn the 10 motive disposables due to quality issues. As you say, they didn't work out cost effective & didn't give a very good vape.

Again agrees with Lotus Eater - e-cigs don't contain any tar.
  • hm71_2
    hm71_2 Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    E-cigs don't contain any tar, so it shouldn't have any level on it? Maybe they meant the nicotine level.

thats what worried me as it stated 70% less tar on it so slightly strange & why it stayed on teh shelf!!!

i personally get other halfs from vapeescape he loves his riva although we have been having problems with the tanks
    Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

FEB challenge £128/£270 balance £142
    £2 saving club £140
  • Lotus-eater
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    hm71 wrote: »
    thats what worried me as it stated 70% less tar on it so slightly strange & why it stayed on teh shelf!!!

i personally get other halfs from vapeescape he loves his riva although we have been having problems with the tanks
    Heh, should have been 100% less tar LOL.

Get him to try a vision ego instead of the tank.
  • marleyboy
    marleyboy Posts: 16,698
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 10 July 2012 at 5:10PM
    Tesco pharmacy have a range of them they very in price from £5 -£20

They also do the Nicolites range, which my Brother recommends as they stopped his 20 a day habit within 2 weeks.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5tfxN-uCBdpHZ_mHjsi6IaYQ1SF2V6F_Vi9zEkQbd9FiC4gS53A
    :A:dance:1+1+1=1:dance::A
    "Marleyboy you are a legend!"
    MarleyBoy "You are the Greatest"
    Marleyboy You Are A Legend!
    Marleyboy speaks sense
    marleyboy (total legend)
    Marleyboy - You are, indeed, a legend.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories