PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Recipe website using own ingredients

Options

Comments

• furrypig
    furrypig Posts: 2,881 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks for these ladies (or gents but I think you're all female!)

more ideas!
  • jordylass
    jordylass Posts: 1,093 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    The cooking by numbers was the one thank you very much, althouth the others have all gone onto my favourite list as well
    There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.
  • jcr16
    jcr16 Posts: 4,185 Forumite
    Options
    i sure i saw a thread where a link was added. where u could put in what u had in your cupboards and it came out with meal ideas.

i have read through the mega section but i am totally baffled. can anyone help please. i don't know what to do for dinner. yet my freezer is full ( both of them ) and my cupboards are bursting.
  • squeaky
    squeaky Posts: 14,129 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    You need to look at the end of the Cooking section of the MEGA Index thread. There are several websites listed which will allow you to do this.

Other than that - just browse all the recipes there and pick one that you have the ingredients for.

Alternatively there are our main Recipe Collections that you can find through the "Indexed Collections" link in the blue bar at the top of every page. If you actually click through to the thread you can use the simple search box to find all the recipes which contain your main ingredient.

HTH :)
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
  • FunkyFairy
    Options
    Is this what you are after?

http://www.cookingbynumbers.com/frames.html
  • black-saturn
    black-saturn Posts: 13,937 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Wow, that sites brilliant, thanks :beer:
    2008 Comping Challenge
    Won so far - £3010 Needed - £230
    Debt free since Oct 2004
  • Ronankfan
    Ronankfan Posts: 707 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
  • vodkaqueen75
    Options
    The other day on here I was reading one of the many fab threads when there was a link to a brilliant site that had a checklist of food in your cupboard and you ticked what you had and it gave you recipies for them ingrediants, i added it to my favourites but had to re install my internet disc and lost all my favourite sites, luckily i could remember this one!!!
    please if anyone knows of it i would be absolutley over the moon!
    Thank you in advance
    Karen x
    Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue. ;)

:DA hug is a great gift - one size fits all and its easy to exchange :D
  • whitty999
    whitty999 Posts: 4,024 Forumite
    Options
    I do not know it but would be interested in this post also,Not heard or read about it before your post,That would be so helpful
    Lucky No27
    .D.E.F..H..J.K.L.M.N.O.P.Q.R..U..X.Y.Z
    V,T,B,S,A,C,I,G,W
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills