Taking Court Action Against Vodafone - Remove Default Notice

Comments

• AbbieA
    AbbieA Posts: 46 Forumite
    Hi AbbieA,

So I can make sure that we've got it, please update the thread with the reference number from our automated reply.

Alternatively, please let us know the reference number from your previous emails with the Social Media team and we can chase this up for you.

Kind regards,

Becca

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK

I have still not had an email response from any of the 6 times I have submitted your online form, on 3 different browsers and using 3 different email addresses.

The reference number from the previous emails with the social media team are WRT165 [#13884874]. I had replies regarding this from Johnson Samuel, Yesha Nagar and Sachin Chotalia.

I look forward to your response.
  • rizla_king
    rizla_king Posts: 2,895 Forumite
    AbbieA wrote: »
    I have now resubmitted the information using a yahoo email address. Bare in mind this is now the 6th time I have submitted the information using your online form, and that this also follows numerous phone calls, letters, emails to CEO's and an (ignored) Pre Action Protocol Letter. It's also worth noting that the social media team have already been supplied with all this information by email.

as you have found out vodafone are either

1 monumentally incompetent to a level where you find it hard to imagine how they can operate at all

or

2 very good at faking the above as a deliberate tactic to frustrate and deflect complaints
    Still rolling rolling rolling...... :) <
    SIGNATURE - Not part of post
  • StopIt
    StopIt Posts: 1,470 Forumite
    AbbieA wrote: »
    I have still not had an email response from any of the 6 times I have submitted your online form, on 3 different browsers and using 3 different email addresses.

The reference number from the previous emails with the social media team are WRT165 [#13884874]. I had replies regarding this from Johnson Samuel, Yesha Nagar and Sachin Chotalia.

I look forward to your response.

Wow, I think somebody needs to be testing that form to see if it's just broken, because that' just stupid.

I still think this is beyond the remit of these guys anyway, but this is a new low either way.

In debt and looking for help? Look here for the MSE Debt Help Guide.
    Also, If you need any free and impartial debt advice, the National Debtline, Stepchange, and the CAB can help.
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Hi AbbieA,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'm unsure as to why your recent emails aren't coming through.

As I'm also unable to find your details from the reference number 13884874, please reply to the last email you received under this reference and amend the code in the subject line from WRT165 to WRT135.

Alternatively, please email me with a contact number only at eforum.web@help.vodafone.com and quote the code WRT135 in the subject line.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • AbbieA
    Hi AbbieA,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'm unsure as to why your recent emails aren't coming through.

As I'm also unable to find your details from the reference number 13884874, please reply to the last email you received under this reference and amend the code in the subject line from WRT165 to WRT135.

Alternatively, please email me with a contact number only at eforum.web@help.vodafone.com and quote the code WRT135 in the subject line.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Operations

Vodafone UK

Hi Lee,

I have sent the emails as per your instructions and received an automated response acknowledging receipt. I look forward to your response.
  • Vodafone
    Hi AbbieA,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I can see that my colleague Will replied to your email on 26 March.

So I can look into this further, please reply to the email with a contact number.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media CARE

Vodafone UK
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • AbbieA
    edited 15 September 2017 at 7:31AM
    Hi AbbieA,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I can see that my colleague Will replied to your email on 26 March.

So I can look into this further, please reply to the email with a contact number.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media CARE

Vodafone UK

Hi Lee,

The reply from Will said:

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Before we can investigate your account and discuss it further, we'll need some more details from you. Please complete this form and we'll be in touch to discuss this with you further.

Thanks,

Will
    Social Media Comms

Vodafone Limited
    Vodafone HQ, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN
    Registered in England No 1471587

The link to the form was the same as the original complaints one that doesn't work. I filled it in anyway (7th time now, 3rd email address and 3rd different web browser). Unsurprisingly I have had no response.

I have replied to the email with my phone number, though Vodafone already have this and have done since July 2015. The email address I responded to is eforum.web@help.vodafone.co.uk and the subject title is WRT135 [#15646794].
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,841 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Vodaphone rep, why don't you just PM the customer, get her phone number, and sort out her problem ?

This is just making your company look even more of a laughing stock.

Ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • Polmop
    Polmop Posts: 661 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I agree, defo wont be going to Vodafone anytime soon.
    Good luck Op, you should really go to the press over this
  • Vodafone
    Hi AbbieA,

I've got your email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
    sourcrates wrote: »
    Vodaphone rep, why don't you just PM the customer, get her phone number, and sort out her problem ?

Hi sourcrates,

We don't have access to the PM function.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media CARE

Vodafone UK
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure