Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread

Comments

• purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 13 February 2017 at 8:53PM
    I think I'll start using Payza if they get it back, which by the sounds of it they are. I had to open a Payza account for another site, but haven't cashed out from them yet as they charge to do this. It is annoying as like others have said, Paypal is the better otion, always using it and accepted for lots of things. And no charge to cash out!
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £77.55 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • purplevamp wrote: »
    I think I'll start using Payza if they get it back, which my the sounds of it they are. I had to open a Payza account for another site, but haven't cashed out from them yet as they charge to do this. It is annoying as like others have said, Paypal is the better otion, always using it and accepted for lots of things. And no charge to cash out!

Can I ask what identification you need please. I looked at Payoneer and the fees were a lot and they wanted driving license or passport id number as well as other info.
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,327 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 13 February 2017 at 8:52PM
    Can I ask what identification you need please. I looked at Payoneer and the fees were a lot and they wanted driving license or passport id number as well as other info.

From what I remember I didn't have to give any ID, certainly not driving licence or passport!! I think I just gave my regular details, then it asked me to verify my details. I haven't connected my bank account yet so not sure how easy that's going to be. Sorry I'm not much help. I forget how I sign up to a lot of things :o
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £100 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £77.55 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    OK so what am I doing wrong? I tried to cash out to Tango but only two options that came up were bitcoin and some other debit card that I cant remember.
    Back to the drawing board.

Someone else contacted them to ask if they could redeem a USD gift card as a GBP one and they said. Looks like Tango website is for US members only and all vouchers on their site are only redeemable in US stores.
    ally.
  • purplevamp wrote: »
    From what I remember I didn't have to give any ID, certainly not driving licence or passport!! I think I just gave my regular details, then it asked me to verify my details. I haven't connected my bank account yet so not sure how easy that's going to be. Sorry I'm not much help. I forget how I sign up to a lot of things :o

That's OK thanks for helping. Hopefully it's not too much hassle to connect the bank account. So far this seems to be the best option so will wait until clix get Payza.
  • Does anyone see Fisher Investments Tasks?
  • Fee77
    Fee77 Posts: 571 Forumite
    Have to say the CS forum is useless for giving any help with this mess they have put us in, 90% of the topics seem to just get locked.
  • Have added payza now to clix and I think I've verified my bank account right, and cashed out. So hopefully that goes through all ok.
  • Fee77
    Fee77 Posts: 571 Forumite
    Have added payza now to clix and I think I've verified my bank account right, and cashed out. So hopefully that goes through all ok.

I decided to try Payza as well, I had my money within a few hours, also it gives the option of moving it to Paypal with an exchange site, which is of course where I want my money in the first place. I haven't got that far yet but may give it a go.
  • Fee77 wrote: »
    I decided to try Payza as well, I had my money within a few hours, also it gives the option of moving it to Paypal with an exchange site, which is of course where I want my money in the first place. I haven't got that far yet but may give it a go.

I haven't had my money yet, it's showing as a pending payment on clix, but on Payza it doesn't show any money in request or anything. So trying not to worry that I have done it wrong. When I added the bank details, I had to try a couple of times for the Iban number to work.

Perhaps the fees are cheaper to move to paypal than straight to the bank then?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure