Daily Mail Rewards Club Thread

Comments

• Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,801
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Anyone got a spare code for today's? My mum bought it yesterday & now we're stuck with a code we can't use (I'll offer it here on tues/wed if nobody has)
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • Anyone got a spare code for today's? My mum bought it yesterday & now we're stuck with a code we can't use (I'll offer it here on tues/wed if nobody has)

Phone the number from Saturdays paper and say that some lowlife pinched the code out of the magazine and that you didnt notice there was a hole in the plastic bag till you got home!. I had to do that last week, now I always check the plastic is intact before I buy it.
  • scootw1
    scootw1 Posts: 2,165 Forumite
    Anyone got a spare code for today's? My mum bought it yesterday & now we're stuck with a code we can't use (I'll offer it here on tues/wed if nobody has)
    You can combine today's code with next week's Saturday one to still get the Tesco voucher. Says so in the paper
  • lovetowinacar
    lovetowinacar Posts: 1,937
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    What an idiot I am.... I posted this and then forgot to buy a mail on Saturday and Sunday - I just remembered - busy weekend...

Does anyone who has the paper know if I purchased a paper next weekend Sat and Sun if I could still claim the Tesco voucher?

Thanks
  • caz2703
    caz2703 Posts: 3,630 Forumite
    What an idiot I am.... I posted this and then forgot to buy a mail on Saturday and Sunday - I just remembered - busy weekend...

Does anyone who has the paper know if I purchased a paper next weekend Sat and Sun if I could still claim the Tesco voucher?

Thanks

I think the answer is no - sorry. From the FAQs:
    Tell me more about the bonus £5 Tesco OfferAs a bonus we are offering our loyal readers a £5 Tesco giftcard when they register on our launch weekend of June 11 and 12. All you need to do is join and register your Unique Numbers found in Saturday's Daily Mail on June 11 and found in The Mail on Sunday on June 12. Your Unique Numbers need to be entered before 23.59hrs on Wednesday June 15. Don't worry if you miss out on the first Unique Number in Saturdays' Daily Mail We will still send you your £5 Tesco Gift Card if you add the Unique Number found in Saturday's Daily Mail on June 18 before 23.59hrs on Wed June 22 to the first Unique Number in The Mail on Sunday June 12. We will email you confirmation within 24 hours and let you know your Gift Card is on its way. Your Gift Card can be used in store and online at Tesco Direct, Tesco Entertainment and Tesco Wine by the Case, however it cannot be used on the grocery section of the website. The codes that you have collected will also count to the collection of your first Reward.
  • sheep-ali
    sheep-ali Posts: 573 Forumite
    Cannot register for this. It said I would get an email to confirm & to allow 30 minutes. That was nearly 2 hours ago & nothing.:(
  • mymerrywidow
    mymerrywidow Posts: 4,986
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    sheep-ali wrote: »
    Cannot register for this. It said I would get an email to confirm & to allow 30 minutes. That was nearly 2 hours ago & nothing.:(
    same here. but i emailed them my postcode and email adress and name and they re sent it.
    life is like a loo roll. the nearer the end you get, the faster it goes.
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    hi have you checked your spam found mine there after i emailed them
  • horngkai
    horngkai Posts: 572 Forumite
    Welcome to the Mail Rewards Club.

To say 'thank you' for joining and registering your first two Unique Numbers, we will shortly be sending you your bonus FREE £5 TESCO Reward Voucher. You are also well on your way to claiming your next brilliant Reward.

All you have to do is enter another FIVE Unique Numbers. So carry on buying Saturday's Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday every weekend until you've got your complete set.

Gift card on the way :)
  • cocoloco
    cocoloco Posts: 589
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    horngkai wrote: »
    Welcome to the Mail Rewards Club.

To say 'thank you' for joining and registering your first two Unique Numbers, we will shortly be sending you your bonus FREE £5 TESCO Reward Voucher. You are also well on your way to claiming your next brilliant Reward.

All you have to do is enter another FIVE Unique Numbers. So carry on buying Saturday's Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday every weekend until you've got your complete set.

Gift card on the way :)

I just got the same e-mail - I enetered the 2nd code yesterday at 8:00pm. HTH
    :p "NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS FREE FOOD" :p
    'They can have my money but not my life!'
    :eek: Debt & mortgage free in 18 years :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills