Swagbucks - September 2013

Options

Comments

• cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Toluna

Update: The Toluna site will be down until further notice. We're hoping to work everything out by this evening. Thank you for your patience.

• mycatstealschicken
    Options
    Toluna hasn't credited for me. Raised a ticket yesterday, sent them a screen shot of confirmation email and still nothing. I want my swag bucks!! Anyone know how long they'll take to credit them or if they ever will?

Finally got a TS for 75sb on e-readers and giving up for the day having reached goal. No DS at all for me today.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    83/100 for me, trying for a search win and off to bed. Missed the last few days but have increased my months money earned by about £1,000 (not through SB or anything that I can suggest to others - bingo winnings/family gifts) so I've done ok and not going to beat myself up.

Back to it tomorrow though :D
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Hello everyone, only just discovered this thread. Been swagging for a few months now. It's a pretty poor earner for me, lucky to get more than 1 swagbuck per day. Surveys rarely appear and even more rarely am I eligible. Tried downloading the toolbar, but couldn't bear how slow it made my computer. I seem to miss the codes a lot too. Maybe this thread will help?
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Mark7724
    Options
    Thanks silverfairy and Mark7724, found it and already done a survey for 36 points - :j

Excellent, hope its taken you over target :)
  • Mark7724
    Options
    katykicker wrote: »
    83/100 for me, trying for a search win and off to bed. Missed the last few days but have increased my months money earned by about £1,000 (not through SB or anything that I can suggest to others - bingo winnings/family gifts) so I've done ok and not going to beat myself up.

Back to it tomorrow though :D

Well done on your earnings, really impressive
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The Swag Bucks Are Falling Like Leaves

by TeamSwagBucksUK on Tue, September 17th, 2013 at 5:00 pm
    Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. – Albert Camus
    This may be true but at Swagbucks every leaf is also a Collector’s Bill!
    fallbills600.300.jpg
    Beginning Wednesday, September 18 at 8:00 am BST Swaggernauts will have the chance to win specially designed Collector’s Bills when using the Swagbucks Search function. Just like all Search awards, these are random and range in value; but between Wednesday, September 18th and the morning of Monday, September 30th, you just might win one of these special “Fall Foliage” bills. There are 4 creatives in all — collect them all before the end of the month and you will get an immediate bonus of 15 Swag Bucks!
    Track your progress by accessing the Collector’s Bills tab in the My Swag Bucks section of your account. It looks like this:
    MyAccountCollectorBillsTab-1024x146.png

These are leaves you will be glad to rake in!
    Enter the word “XXX” (without the quotes) in the Swag Code box at the top of this page before 6:30pm BST for 6 Swag Bucks!
    Good Luck!
    ~TSGal
  • Heavy_Raindrops
    Options
    7 SB for searching 'Natalia Kills Problem'
    Swagbucks since 13/08/2013: £70 AGC
  • Citysam
    Options
    Oh...blue box! blue box!! xx
  • dorajar
    Options
    33 SB for me today and I am giving up. No surveys, one search for 6SB. Shattered and going to call it a day
    Make £10 per day in July £45.48/£310
    June £232.66, May £310.36, April £310.19, March £287.32, February £250.18, January £257.24
    Swagbucks in 2015 £65/£150
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport