Alizonne Diet Plan

Options

Comments

• murphydog999
    murphydog999 Posts: 1,598 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I don't think anyone has mentioned eating less Sarahs, in fact in a lot of cases it is quite the opposite. I've had clients that I have told to eat more and exercise less, to get where they want to be, sounds crazy, but it worked. I have a morbidly obese client - who has many issues - that is currently eating more than she did before, and losing weight (fat, not lean mass) and inches.

So, if people are obese and bigger, eating less is not always the best way to attack weight loss. Eating for your body weight, and eating more of the good stuff and less of the bad stuff, in a balanced way, is the best and healthiest - and probably cost-effective - way to achieve long-term results.
  • general_piffle
    Options
    Does anyone who has done the Alizonne diet have any spare sachets? If you do I'll buy them off you. I'm on my third week and it's going well! Please email me at general_piffle@hotmail.com and I'll get back to you. Thanks.
  • tinkle
    tinkle Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone who has done the Alizonne diet have any spare sachets? If you do I'll buy them off you. I'm on my third week and it's going well! Please email me at [EMAIL="general_piffle@hotmail.com"]general_piffle@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] and I'll get back to you. Thanks.

I wouldn't have thought that buying a 'sachet' from a stranger on the internet would be a wise move. Also this thread is over a year old...
  • sarahs999
    sarahs999 Posts: 3,751 Forumite
    Options
    unless they're out of date the sachets are unlikely to have been faked, or anything. Alizonne's too small a fish for anyone to bother doing that. You might have more luck on the Alizonne forum on the program's own website General Piffle. I've bought sachets several times from there.

Good luck. I've still kept the weight off two years later... it can be done.
  • lynnechapman
    Options
    Hi Sarah
    My best friend and I are contemplating starting this. I am 61 and have been overweight since I was 10 stone at age 10. They put me on diet then and my relationship with food has been screwed up ever since. When I was in my early 20s I was 12 stone 9 and thought I was immense; I'd kill to be back there now (I'm 5 foot 6 inches tall).
    At my heaviest I was 17 stone 7 lbs; have lost weight and put it back on again over the years (at least 3 times I've lost 3 stone) and this morning was 16 stone 4. My friend is 5 foot 11 inches and currently weighs 17 stone 8 lbs. We both have high blood pressure and her doctor has just told her that it's "critical" that she loses weight.
    We have a newish centre in Nottingham which is supposed to be state of the art. I wondered whether all the clinics gave the same standards of treatment.
    Have watched all the videos and looked at the web sites but would love to hear from you about how it really was for you. I just can't velieve that after beubg fat for 51 years I could achieve what those people appear to have achieved in such a short space of time.
    Thanks
    Lynne
  • Susie1951
    Options
    Has anyone had experience of the Birmingham clinic? Thanks.
  • lynnechapman
    Options
    Just to update that I did start the Alizonne programme (at the Nottingham clinic) just over 2 weeks ago and in 2 weeks I have lost a tad over 1 stone and am thrilled. Only 5 stone to go!!
    Lynne
  • rogmar
    rogmar Posts: 159 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The cost of Alizonne "treatment" must to be hard to explain as nobody can come up with how much it costs from start to finish.
    Good Luck Everyone:dance:
  • Alty38
    Alty38 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    why doesnt anyone want to confirm how much it costs from start to finish. Is there some sort of gagging order?
  • Money_maker
    Money_maker Posts: 5,471 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Reading this thread, cost is around £220 week (couple of years ago). 10 week course plus 'phasing off' of around 5 weeks. I make that over 3K.

BTW, this is based on responses to this thread. I have never heard of this treatment before.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed. ;)

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite! :rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family