Sanctuary Spa looking for product testers

Comments

• Jan46Daw
    Jan46Daw Posts: 33 Forumite
    We will try to keep everything crossed and wait for postie. With this being the first time that they have sent beauty products out they are bound to be some hick-ups along the way.:j
  • judyjetson
    judyjetson Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    No email for me :(

Sarah, check your spam folder, as that's where mine had gone.
  • dippy3103
    dippy3103 Posts: 1,959 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Jan46Daw wrote: »
    I think that it is a case of waiting to see what the postman brings to see if we are a member. I to think that the email was confusing. I have just signed up to receive their newsletter and was told that I would get my monthly gift in the post so I MIGHT be a member after all.

Me too. My e-mail was in spam - have added them to my safe senders list
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,888 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    judyjetson wrote: »
    Sarah, check your spam folder, as that's where mine had gone.

checked spam folder and no joy :(
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • judyjetson
    judyjetson Posts: 1,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 13 April 2014 at 4:16PM
    Finally the right email! This is the address it came from, if you need to search for it - [EMAIL="email@sanctuaryspa.thesanctuary.co.uk"]email@sanctuaryspa.thesanctuary.co.uk[/EMAIL]
  • sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    I got an email too, and took it as it'll be a nice surprise if something turns up haha! Fingers crossed for us all :)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,888 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    I got a full tube of this arrive in the post with the web address to give feedback :beer::beer:

http://www.sanctuary.com/en-gb/7-day-moisture-miracle-oil-balm/
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • I got a 50ml tub of Sanctuary Spa Mande Lular body souffle through the post today as a thank you for telling them about me. Not sure it means I'll be testing for them though but a nice little treat all the same. :) Thanks to OP. :)
    :D January 2016: :) Seed Pantry Grow Pod :)
  • gemmacarolyn
    gemmacarolyn Posts: 1,291 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I got a 50ml tub of Sanctuary Spa Mande Lular body souffle through the post today as a thank you for telling them about me. Not sure it means I'll be testing for them though but a nice little treat all the same. :) Thanks to OP. :)

I just received the same-nice to take away on holiday :)
    Best 2018 wins: £1500, £500 John Lewis voucherBest 2019 wins: 18 of the latest DVDsBest 2020 wins: £100 cash 2021 wins: 130 books 2021 wins: Jubilee silver necklace 2023: 8xfootball shirts, Spar vouchers, £200 Tesco voucher,
  • dippy3103
    dippy3103 Posts: 1,959 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Nothing for me... :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport