E: 27/08 that's life issue 33

http://www.thatslife.co.uk/competitions/LIF1233

You can't link to the mag anymore from MSE - you'll need to either google or drag the link into a new tab

Puzzle 1 - 10 x £100 -CALAMITY

Puzzle 2 - Trip to Cornwall -VARIETY

Puzzle 3 - £3,000 - ST PANCRAS STATION

Puzzle 4 - £1,000 - NEW YORK

Puzzle 5 - 5 X £200 - CREAMIEST

Puzzle 6 - 10 X £100 - 214

Puzzle 7 -5 x £200 -MORAL (answer came from The Answer Bank
thanks and credit to Tommy.toon)
Puzzle 8 - 5 x £200 - PRIZED

Puzzle 9 - 5 x £200 - B2

Trip to Cornwall - 7 nights for up to 6 people at Monkey Tree camp site, £150 bar and restaurant vouchers, £200 additional spending money. To be taken 1st Sept - 3rd Nov or between 9-16 March or 20th April - 18th may 2013
Close your eyes and tap your heels together three times and think to yourself There's No Place Like Home.

Comments

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,832 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    gosh haven't been on that site for donkeys yonks rexy :eek:
    glad to see it's still about :j

big thanks :T:A
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• poorclare
    poorclare Posts: 34 Forumite
    Just wondering WHY Belfast city council should hang their heads in Shame? :j
  • poorclare wrote: »
    Just wondering WHY Belfast city council should hang their heads in Shame? :j

Here you go http://www.doglistener.co.uk/lennox-killed-belfast-city-council
  • poorclare
    poorclare Posts: 34 Forumite
    Thank you Mystic Charm. I must admit I do not always agree with the council but on this occasion I agree. All vicious dogs should be put down.
    I was walking along and was attacked by one of these dogs.:(
  • Darkhawk
    Darkhawk Posts: 288 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Is it just me or is every issue, Issue 32/33? :/
  • walwin
    walwin Posts: 8,713 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    poorclare wrote: »
    Thank you Mystic Charm. I must admit I do not always agree with the council but on this occasion I agree. All vicious dogs should be put down.

I'm really sorry you were attacked by a dog but don't know what you mean by 'one of these dogs'.

Please read the full story of poor Lennox before judging. He was not put to sleep because he was a vicious dog.

Not sure how Lennox came to be on this thread though.

Thanks for posting rexy :)
  • scrumpy1
    scrumpy1 Posts: 424 Forumite

Arrggh I despair, the dog WAS not vicious although they turned it into a quivering wreck. 'One of these dogs' - that exactly portrays the ignorance over BSL Breed Specific Legislation. A dog isn't vicious because of its breed and as for Belfast Council, I hope someone is brought to justice for their disgraceful handling of the situation.
  • rexy0101
    rexy0101 Posts: 1,774 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Thank you walwin and scrumpy!
    Lennox was NOT vicious and was living very happily with a responsible family.
    Poorclare you obviously have not read the full story or seen the video on youtube of Belfast city council teasing the dog which still did not retaliate
    Lennox's story touched the world. He was badly let down by Belfast City Council
    Close your eyes and tap your heels together three times and think to yourself There's No Place Like Home.
  • toniq
    toniq Posts: 29,340 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Poor dog, I followed the story, really hoped the last minute help would save him but it was too late they had already killed him, bless him, sleep well Lennox.

xxxxxxx
    #JusticeForGrenfell
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,627 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post

I was once slapped by a man, let's play it safe and do away with men shall we? :mad:
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts