PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What have you baked today?

Comments

• i just made some museli flapjacks to use up some museli i didnt like.. it hasnt really worked. i lined the tray with greasproof and it stuck fast so nw i have a load of over sweet granola. i warmed it again and squashed it all down into the baking tray, but not sure it will be very good. was supposed to be to take to me and DP work as we are both on WW. too embarrasing to take now so not sure what to do with it!! too many points to eat it ourselves... any ideas?
  • flissh
    flissh Posts: 720 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Twink's hobnobs. Yum Yum.
  • Well I've baked Chocolate Chip Cookies...with belgium choc chips...very yummy! Sue
  • Today I've made a gingerbread cake traybake (to freeze for kids lunchboxes), some Raspberry Jam Drops which are supposed to be for lunchboxes but may not last that long.
    I've batch cooked a whole heap of lasagnes and curries for the freezer.
    And a loaf (well the breadmaker did)

Tomorrow I'm baking an Apple Pie. And I might do a Quiche, did one last week and hubby loved it (kids didn't)

None for me, I'm on Lipotrim diet (no food,just shakes...) :o
  • I made Weezl's weetabix fruit loaf
    Sealed pot member 735
    Frugal Living Challenge 2011
    GC 2011 404.92/2400
  • Angela
    Angela Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    Another 2 batches of Seville orange marmalade for me,nearly through the 20 kilo box.
  • I made pakoras,pizza's (with Hm tomato,chilli,ginger paste...it was well nice!). Also yummy cornflake tart to finish.
  • owlet
    owlet Posts: 1,510 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    freesoul wrote: »
    I made pakoras,pizza's (with Hm tomato,chilli,ginger paste...it was well nice!). Also yummy cornflake tart to finish.

OMG I haven't had that since school days lol (cornflake tart) & I used to love it. Going to look up the recipe :) . Last of the Christmas stuff will be gone tomorrow :T. I have missed my baking, it's the perfect chill for me. Put the radio/audio book on & cook. I'm happy as larry for hours :D.
    SPC 8 (2015) #485 TOTAL: £334.65
    SPC 9 (2016) #485 TOTAL £84
    SPC 10 (2017) # 485 TOTAL: £464.80
    SPC 11 (2018) #485
  • I made a loaf of bread and a custard tart (for DH) He adores it
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
    C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
    Not Buying it 2015!
  • owlet wrote: »
    OMG I haven't had that since school days lol (cornflake tart) & I used to love it. Going to look up the recipe :) . Last of the Christmas stuff will be gone tomorrow :T. I have missed my baking, it's the perfect chill for me. Put the radio/audio book on & cook. I'm happy as larry for hours :D.

Yep that cornflake tart is going to take you back to your schooldays! i had it after 17 years and it tasted even better with custard. Enjoy!!!:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure