PPI Claims for GE Capital Bank

Firstly, apologies if this has already been covered elsewhere in the forum/site I have checked but unable to find a similar query.

I am attempting to reclaim some PPI. The first was from a Dixons Advantage store card. The Credit Agreement and PPI was set up with The First Personal Bank PLC of Trent House, Torre Road, Leeds LS99 2BD. However by the time I had got my last statement it showed GE Capital Bank PLC with the same address. I believe First Personal were brought out by GE Capital. GE Capital then became GE Money. However the store/credit cards arm was brought by Santander.

I have just phoned GE Money and they gave me two phone numbers one for the Dixons card and one for a Debenhams Card through GE Capital Bank (which I am also attempting to claim PPI for).

I phoned the number for Debenhams card and got through to Santander who then gave me a customer service address for their cards.

My question is, am I right in trying to reclaim PPI from what was GE Capital Bank with Santander Cards?

If yes can anyone confirm the correct address.

Thanks
Debt-Free day 30th September 2014

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills