The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• thriftymanc
    thriftymanc Posts: 787 Forumite
    What the hell? Just tried to enter the latest code and it won't work in my country! I've never had that before, how rude :( I've already realised that during April there's not been as many codes generally, there's been very few videos on the offers walls, my search wins haven't gone above 9 bucks, and I haven't qualified for a single survey either (in previous months there have been tons of codes, I've done a survey at least twice a week, had search wins as big as 50 bucks and there's been tons of videos) - so I hope this code thing isn't a further sign of them really cracking down on giving out points...
  • DebbieR
    DebbieR Posts: 330 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 22 April 2012 at 11:49PM
    Just a quick question... I joined Swagbucks a couple of days ago. Since I've downloaded the toolbar I've noticed my browsing has got really slow. For example, as I'm typing this the words take a couple of seconds to show and when I did a search on the search and win button, by the time the screen had hung and I'd entered the verification code it said I'd timed out on the time taken to enter the code so I didn't get the points.
    I'm running Firefox and my Java and Flash are all up to date. I've done a malware scan too. Is it just a coincidence or did anyone else have this problem?
    Also, is there any way of changing the settings for the search so that you get more UK based results?
  • Hey there everyone, i was wondering could you give me some advice on how to get more SB's? Iv got 244Sb and iv been working on that for nearly a week now. It says i dont qualify for any surveys and i only get 1 search reward a day. Any idea's? Iv been getting these points by watching videos in swag tv and other things similar. Any idea's anyone?
  • mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Swagbucks really is a waste of time. You'd be better off completing surveys for UK companies. I've been trying to earn something with this site for a few days and have had nothing but trouble. It won't let me complete the profiling surveys and just keeps saying I haven't answered all the questions when I have. I've emailed them about it and they can't help. My sbs went up only to go down again when I next looked at the site. The sbs are worth so little that you'd be better off doing something else. I've earned about £1 worth of sbs and have spent much more time on this site than on any other in the past week.
    Vivatic is paying me £2 to £3 a week, Onepoll pays £1 to £2 a week and various other survey sites pay similar.
    I shan't bother with Swagbucks any more. It simply isn't worth it.
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    Ah no 70 sb survey today.. hopefully there will be one soon :( x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    Swagbucks really is a waste of time. You'd be better off completing surveys for UK companies. I've been trying to earn something with this site for a few days and have had nothing but trouble. It won't let me complete the profiling surveys and just keeps saying I haven't answered all the questions when I have. I've emailed them about it and they can't help. My sbs went up only to go down again when I next looked at the site. The sbs are worth so little that you'd be better off doing something else. I've earned about £1 worth of sbs and have spent much more time on this site than on any other in the past week.
    Vivatic is paying me £2 to £3 a week, Onepoll pays £1 to £2 a week and various other survey sites pay similar.
    I shan't bother with Swagbucks any more. It simply isn't worth it.

I have earned more doing SB etc in 3 weeks than I have doing surveys.

SB will work for some people and not for others, depending on how much time/effort you put in to it

If it's not working for you, you don't have to use the site
  • lika_86
    lika_86 Posts: 1,772 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Ordered my 4th giftcard last night, now aiming for the 5th by the end of the month, I normally get 3 or 4 a month so 5 would be ace.
  • blondy24
    blondy24 Posts: 702 Forumite
    Morning :)

Just completed a really easy survey about amount of time I spent at desk and playing video games, got 70 bucks for 1 min :j

Fairyclicks - Can you change my target to two vouchers please as I am away Fri-Sun this weekend so don't think I will manage more than that for my first month. Next month I will do better though.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. x
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    Where was that blondy ?
    Offer wall ? Which one ?
    Homepage ?
  • monz
    monz Posts: 4,129 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud! Stoptober Survivor
    After a very slow start this morning I managed to oversucceed what I was aiming for with 291 SB :) x
    Debt (1/9/14) £6,702.11 Debt free (30/11/2016) mortgage port- £70,077.82 and mortgage £126,517.39 o/s currently
    Debt - £17,190.83 (29/7/22) now (19/8/22) £16,688.80
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport