RYANAIR - Name spelt wrong on booking

Comments

• exel1966 wrote: »
    :rotfl:
    She just doesn't know when to give up :rotfl: - . What on earth does a page relating to BAGGAGE from the MyTravel website have to do with passenger identities ?

Oh i get it, my sister who's the BIG BOSS told me to put it there and says even though it says you can only take one piece of hand baggage they really mean 6 !!

GROW UP Katie !

That link was actually the security procedure! If you actually bothered to read it :rolleyes:

It mentions nothing about tickets, only baggage etc and terms and conditions.
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • That why i said "may be refused" it dose depend on the person on the day.

I personally would not risk it as the only fixed rule is that the name on the ticket must be the same as on the passport.

any variation on this is at the discretion of the people at the airports.

So we will agree to dis agree?

I say you are allowed up to 3 letters incorrect, you say it as at the discretion of the people at the airport - so we are both right.
    Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
  • exel1966
    exel1966 Posts: 4,978 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    That link was actually the security procedure! If you actually bothered to read it :rolleyes:

FOR BAGGAGE !!!!!! :rotfl:
  • It was the whole security procedure and nothing about security checking tickets was there?
  • http://www.manchesterairport.co.uk/manweb.nsf/Content/PRSecurityUpdate

again nothing about security checking tickets?

forgive me if i mis - understood what you said about security checking tickets?
  • my dad is only 1 rank below the boss where he works but i would not take what he says as gospel.

there is only my dad and the boss work at the place.
  • Lol no i know you are taking the p !
  • edited - sorry read your post wrong!

i see your point.

am having a very bad day - sorry .....
  • exel1966
    exel1966 Posts: 4,978 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    http://www.manchesterairport.co.uk/manweb.nsf/Content/PRSecurityUpdate

again nothing about security checking tickets?

forgive me if i mis - understood what you said about security checking tickets?

You seem to have a fixation with providing links relating to the security screening of BAGGAGE ONLY :rotfl: !!!!!

I, just like everyone else here is probably getting bored of this so enough is enough. Time to move on. You're welcome to have the last word Katie as I know women like you like that !!:D
  • So we will agree to dis agree?

so we are both right.

no. you say "you are allowed up to 3 letters incorrect," you are saying there is a rule. as i said before OWEN and MANN are only three letters wrong but you would not get on the plane.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure