Free £30 for website registration

Comments

• linda92 wrote: »
    Well, my time is up in 2073. most upsetting :(

Why? If you had read, you would notice it's based upon current predicted national living expectancy for your age, gender. This does not account for regional, class, health (genetic inheritance) etc.
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Mine still has not tracked. :(
  • 3010 wrote: »
    Mine still has not tracked. :(

Mine either:(:(
  • imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    The reporting delay was due to the merchant not having topped up its 'payment balance' with the affiliate network (intermediary) we use. This was done yesterday apparently, so hopefully your transactions will come through in the next day or so. Sorry for the delay
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    I'm pleased to report that the transaction delay has now been resolved and all tracked transactions have been added to members' statements
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Mine has been tracked. Was quite shocked when I saw when my time was up too :o
  • vikki2k1
    vikki2k1 Posts: 490 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    mine hasn't tracked! :(
    vikki2k1 wrote: »
    mine hasn't tracked! :(

As you may have seen on the offer conditions, claims for missing transactions can't be submitted for this. But if you raise a query via your account on imutual we can double-check that everything's OK with your statement
  • vikki2k1
    vikki2k1 Posts: 490 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Have done. I think I filled it all in right. Thanks
    As you may have seen on the offer conditions, claims for missing transactions can't be submitted for this. But if you raise a query via your account on imutual we can double-check that everything's OK with your statement
  • mines tracked award date mar 11 2013
    CashBack earned to date - £1244-58
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family