Eon and switching

My deal with eon ended today. I put a new boiler in about a month ago and I've ended up in £70 credit which they have refunded. The new deal they have offered me is £77 per month and when I did a search all the quotes were £100+ per month.
Should I search for something specific? This deal is better and looks like I'll be staying unless I am doing something wrong?
Thanks
Dave

Comments

• What estimation for usage are they using? Are they using the same as what you used, to get for £100+ quotes?
  • victor2
    victor2 Posts: 7,574 Ambassador
    I'm a Volunteer Ambassador First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Further to the above, compare EON's prices with the others you've seen, using exactly the same annual kWh figures. EON will not be the cheapest, but are hard to beat on customer service. You have to decide if that is worth a little extra cost.

I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the In My Home MoneySaving, Energy and Techie Stuff boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. 

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• Thanks, it looks like 20926 kWh so I'll try the switch offers available. First time in my life I've ever looked at that figure!:T
  • You have been really helpful and now at 56 I know how much gas and electric I use for the first time in my life.
    My elec deal with Scottish power ends in three months so I'm going to wait to look at dual fuel deals
    Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport