Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Shopping & Freebies > Competitions Time > I won! I won! I won! > What have we all Won in February 2013? (Page 8)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
What have we all Won in February 2013?
Views: 5,948
# 141
northgreen24
Old 02-03-2013, 11:32 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Just one win in Feb Rugby tickets worth 150 and only been comping for 2 months. hopefully the first of many and good luck everyone
Wins 2013 - Scotland v Ireland Rugby tickets / VIP family ticket to 3D screening of EPIC / Sleeping Beauty on Ice tickets / Family Chris and Pui tickets at the kings Edinburgh / 50 Wagamama's Voucher / Years Golf Membership Annual Historic Scotland Pass / Gambado day pass 2 Ringside boxing tickets
Reply With Quote Report Post
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to northgreen24 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 142
judy2357
Old 03-03-2013, 4:31 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Default Worse month since I started comping

I started comping in May 2008 and February has been the worse month for me although I think I have entered more than ever before.

My only win was some Vitabiotics which I won via Facebook.

Congratulations to everyone who has done well must keep trying Ive gotta hunch theres a win around the corner ha ha!!

Thanks to the OPs and good luck everyone for March.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to judy2357 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 143
funkycat06
Old 03-03-2013, 5:01 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Makeup,cinema tickets at bella italia ,vip night at proud camden, national wedding show tickets,badminton tickets, ladybird toy ,earplugs -mainly twitter prizes
Amazon vouchers
Wins in 2011 -Pepsi Adventure Day ,Years magazine Subscription ,Dorset Cereals .Rimmel London lasting foundation ,Britney spears goodie bag and launch party tickets,
Wins in 2012 -Red Letter Days voucher,fortnum and mason hamper, case of Bulmers Cider, ascot tickets, NKOTBSB tickets , jewellery
2013 and the winning streak continues!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funkycat06 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 144
CLINKERVISION
Old 03-03-2013, 10:23 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Default No win but plenty of luck

IM NEW TO THIS COMPING LARK, AND ALTHOUGH FEB HAD NO WINS I RECIEVED 5 FREE DAY PASSES FROM LONDON MIDLAND TRAINS DUE TO BAD SERVICE OVER CHRISTMAS.....
THE BONUS WAS THEY ACCIDENTLY SENT ME 2 LETTERS, SO I HAVE 10 DAY PASSES OVER THEIR NETWORK TILL MARCH 2014.
ITS FEELS LIKE A WIN!!! MAYBE THAT FAIRY WILL SEND ME A DAY OUT IN LONDON TO GO WITH THE TRAVEL.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CLINKERVISION For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 145
kirri97
Old 04-03-2013, 2:36 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default February wins

I only started comping in the middle of January when I was off work ill for 2 weeks. I've been really lucky! Got my first win on the 2nd of February and all of my prizes came in the next 10 days!

1. Some fancy table salt, 2 gift sets so I could give one to a friend
2. Kindle from rafflecopter.
3. Bottle of champagne from facebook.
4. 100 gift voucher for clothes.
5. 2 coffee cups from Rombouts.

In February however I barely entered any! >.< Reading about wins on here got me motivated to !

Good luck for March everyone!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kirri97 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 146
bexy_v
Old 05-03-2013, 10:13 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Finally had some wins!

1. Guerlain Mascara and Perfume from Debenhams Beauty Club
2. A swarovski elements jewerely set
3. A buggyboard mini ride on

lets hope March is good I love comping and love it more when i get a few back lol x
2013: Guerlain Perfume and Mascara, 2 xSwaraksi Elements set, Buggy Board Ride one, Guilt Trip gift se, baking set, Chilli sauce, Rachel organic hamper , 7 x 5 Google Play Voucher, ELC toys worth 35, 150 cheque