E: 09/12 Win a Week in Pasadena with The Big Bang Theory!

www.moviecomps.com

Which of the following is a popular phrase from The Big Bang Theory?

answer: ?

any ideas
  1. ALL ENTRANTS MUST BE UK RESIDENTS TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION.
  2. There is a MINIMUM AGE OF 18 to enter this competition.
  3. Final closing date for entries is 09/12/14 and all entries must be received on or before that date.
  4. The competition is a free prize draw.
  5. Entrants must answer the question correctly to be entered into the prize draw.
  6. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all successful entries by an independent judge.
  7. The winner(s) will be notified by the 23/12/14
  8. Only one entry per person.

Comments

• My son assures me it is
    BAZINGA
    2018 wins : kids tennis set (WOW!)2019 wins - Thank God for TCB - a 10p and a 20p win 2020 - Bettys hamper - very nice, a notebook 2021 - £100 Jacks voucher (Jan)2022 - Bottle of Kiss ginMany many thousands of Twitter and IG entries without a sniff of a prize 2023 NOTHING b]just 1 win in last 40 months!!![/b]
  • myrrh
    myrrh Posts: 2,405 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    My son agrees with Bazinga too
  • SuzieTheCat
    SuzieTheCat Posts: 1,766 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Ts & Cs ;)

1. ALL ENTRANTS MUST BE UK RESIDENTS TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION.
    2. There is a MINIMUM AGE OF 18 to enter this competition.
    3. Final closing date for entries is 09/12/14 and all entries must be received on or before that date.
    4. The competition is a free prize draw.
    5. Entrants must answer the question correctly to be entered into the prize draw.
    6. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all successful entries by an independent judge.
    7. The winner(s) will be notified by the 23/12/14
    8. Only one entry per person.
    9. There is no cash alternative.
    10. The prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
    11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value as required. Products are subject to availability.
    12. The winner(s) will be notified by phone or email.
    13. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    14. Please allow 28 days for appropriate prizes to be delivered.
    15. Two attempts to contact the winner(s) will be made after which the prize will be forfeit. Winners must respond to the promoter within 14 days of being contacted.
    16. Winners that respond after that period will not be eligible for the prize.
    17. The winners agree to co-operate with the Promoter for publicity purposes if so required.
    18. By accepting the prize the winners agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
    19. Administration of the application by Play7 Ltd PO Box 665, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 9BE..
    20. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and it is a condition of entry that entrants agree that Facebook shall not be liable to the entrants in any respect in connection with the competition.
    21. Any questions, comments or complaints relating to the competition should be directed to Play7 Ltd, PO Box 665, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 9BE.
    22. The Promoter/Administrator reserves the right to alter, amend or discontinue this competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
    23. The Promoter/Administrator reserves the right to alter, amend or discontinue this competition without prior notice in the event that the competition is hacked, spammed or if we believe the competition has been entered fraudulently.
    24. Should any technical issue arise the Promoter/Administrator reserves the right to withdraw the app and/or any prizes that have been wrongly promised as a result of the technical problems.
    25. The Promoter/Administrator accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant to the competition or any damage to any entrant's property (including computer equipment and/or data which is stored on any equipment) as a result of using the application, entering the competition or accepting the prize.
    26. These terms and conditions are governed by UK laws.
    27. Uses of personal data received by the promoter in the course of the competition are subject to the privacy policy found through a link at the bottom of this page.
    28. The prize winner’s names and their regional location can be requested from the Administrator by sending a stamped address envelope marked “The Big Bang Theory - Season 7 winners” to the promoter before the 06/01/15.
    29. The Promoter/Administrator is
    Wins of 2021
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 27 August 2014 at 12:56PM
    Cheers,SuzieTheCat

I did post some of the terms but I was trying to tread a line between posting terms & breaching the promotors copyright.I tend not to post so much of the extraneous stuff but I suppose that is just my take on it.

It has been mentioned by MSE in the past.

Now if anyone spots specific travel terms on this comp I would very much appreciate those being posted.
  • SuzieTheCat
    SuzieTheCat Posts: 1,766 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Thanks for that tip weeowens! I was also wondering about the specefic travel terms too, can't see anything about flights exactly..
    Wins of 2021
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Also posted via: www.moviecomps.com/bigbang

enter via one link only.
  • The first prize consists of:
    7 Night Stay for Two in Pasadena at the Courtyard By Marriott - Pasadena & Flights for Two to Los Angeles. Block out dates will be provided by Visit Pasadena, these dates will not be available for travel.
    Challenge yourself with something you know you could never do, and what you’ll find is that you can overcome anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure