Magazine offers - 3 for £1, free gifts etc ONLY POST OFFERS HERE

Comments

• Computer Music
    Free limited edition t-shirt
    Click here to subscribe to Computer Music and receive a free limited edition t-shirt! Choose from two exclusive designs and two sizes. Offer open to overseas readers and UK readers paying by Direct Debit.

An offer not to be missed!cmu.jpg

Quarterly DD £14 click HERE to chose gift and size
  • This looks as if it is a mag on DVD plus a special edition copy of Windows XP magazine as a free gift?

Quarterly Direct Debit + CHoice of FREE Official magazine Special Edition to UK
    £17.49

Blurb From Website given below and click HERE
    Subscribe to Microsoft® Windows® XP: The Official Magazine today for only £17.49 every 3 months by Direct Debit. You'll receive a FREE Microsoft® Windows® XP: The Official Magazine Special Edition of your choice and you'll save 17% off the newsstand price (UK only). That's a saving of £14.41 over one year!
    Microsoft Windows XP: The Official Magazine DVD
    FREE gift when you subscribe by Direct Debit (UK offer only)
    The ultimate guide to getting more from your home computer, Microsoft Windows XP: The Official Magazine is the only home computer magazine officially endorsed by Microsoft. Subscribe today! You'll SAVE 17% on newsstand prices and receive a copy of Windows XP: The Official Magazine Special Edition 'Fix all your PC Problems.'
  • pci.jpg
    Papercraft Inspirations
    FREE Whispers 40 Pack Mini Stamp Set
    FREE Whispers 40 Pack Mini Stamp Set plus save over 30% off the normal price (worth £19.99).

This is a UK only offer.

£7.50 Quarterly DD + gift, click HERE
  • I got this one, it is a really nice gift box, even has a "to/from" label on it. Looks as if the offer is still open Click HERE
    jun.jpg
    Junior

Free Crab & Evelyn Gift Cube! While stocks last we will send you a FREE Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill Range mini-cube, containing two scented soap bars, talc-free body powder, bath & shower gel and body lotion.

Direct Debit only (every 3 months): £7.99

Offer for new UK Direct Debit subscribers only.
  • On a 3 for £1 deal, Click HERE
    fortean_times.jpgFortean Times

3 issues for £1
    Then £14.89 every 6 issues

SAVE 31%

space.gif Please send me the next 3 issues of Fortean Times for just £1. After 3 issues I understand that my subscription will run at the low rate of just £14.89 every 6 issues saving me 31% on the shop price.

I have completed the Direct Debit instruction below in the understanding that I can cancel my subscription within 2 weeks of receiving my 3rd issue and no further money will be taken from my account. The first 3 issues will be mine to keep whatever I decide.

This offer is only available in the UK.
  • Email recieved for Viz offer 3 for £1 plus the Butcher's Dustbin Annual (I think this one is different from the trial offer on page 1 but apologies if not)

Edit: forgot to say, I think you can get to this via Quidco cashback.

As a lucky subscriber to Men's Fitness, you’re invited to claim the next 3 issues of Viz – “Britain’s favourite toilet read”* for just a quid – yep, that means you’ll enjoy 3 months of the best adult humour Britain has to offer, delivered to your door for just £1.

Nowhere else are we able to laugh so heartily at the state of the world than in Viz. Each issue features old favourites like the Fat Slags, Biffa Bacon and Roger Mellie, not to mention all the other hilarious gags and profanities we all know and love.

But that’s not all!

Free Annual - Worth £10.99
    The world-renowned Viz annual – ‘The Butcher’s Dustbin’ is yours FREE when you take up your 3 issues for £1 offer. Featuring the best of the best it’ll have you laughing for minutes. Find out more

[font=Helvetica,Arial,Verdana,sans-serif]Your Offer
    [font=Helvetica,Arial,Verdana,sans-serif]If you’re not completely happy with Viz, no problem! Just cancel within 2 weeks of getting your 3rd issue and you’ll pay no more than the £1 already debited. The 3 issues and Viz annual are yours to keep, whatever you decide.

[font=Helvetica,Arial,Verdana,sans-serif]Limited Offer - reply today
    [/font][font=Helvetica,Arial,Verdana,sans-serif]Call 0845 126 1053 now to reserve your FREE copy of The Butcher’s Dustbin and order your 3 issues for £1, remember to quote code N0605XMEN. Or click here to take up the offer online.[/font]
    [/font]
    [/font]
  • lewpster
    lewpster Posts: 1,665
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Go to https://www.redmagazine.co.uk & then subscribe as the offer still works that way!

HTH!

Lewpy x :j
  • Moondancer wrote:
    On a 3 for £1 deal, Click HERE

Alternate FT offer going via Quidco, if you go into the Magazine Group via the £4.80 cashback offer you get to the Ideal Homes offer page. Type Fortean Times into the search box at the top of the page or dind it in the A-Z menu and it takes you to a 3 issues for £3 offer! HERE

£3 - £4.80 cashback = £1.80 + 3 free mags. icon10.gif

There is some discussion on this in the discussion thread
  • Testee
    Testee Posts: 381 Forumite
    Subscribe to Woman & Home on a three-monthly DD for £7.25 and receive a free OPI Avoplex Nail Care Collection worth £29. I can't work out exactly what's included in this collection but as I like the magazine and I love OPI products for me it's a good deal.

http://www.magazinesubscriptionsipc.com/ipc/subs/subsorder.asp?title=XWH&promcode=iwhcp&ctryid=238

or call 0845 676 7778 and quote 57B
  • icefall
    icefall Posts: 1,124
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    4 issues of Now magazine for £1

http://www.magazinesubscriptionsipc.com/ipc/subs/subsorder.asp?title=xnw&promcode=i012&ctryid=238

(offer for dorothy perkins customers)

lifted from another site
    I always wanted to be a procrastinator, never got round to it...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure