The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• marieukxx
    marieukxx Posts: 371 Forumite
    Did the person who posted recently that they claimed for £100 paypal get that yet? I'm interested to know as it was such a big amount. I worry I wouldn't get it after all that hard work.

Has anyone else claimed the £100?
    Swagbucks - £150 / Dooyoo - £20
    My Survey - £10 / NMA - £5 / IPSOS - £10
    MY GOAL TO ACHIEVE BY XMAS:
    New 42" Full HD LCD TV - £324.98
    TV Stand - [STRIKE]£47.85[/STRIKE] - Purchased
    Total still needed minus vouchers earned [STRIKE]£372.83[/STRIKE] £177.83
  • marieukxx
    I think it depends on circumstance. I'm saving in my amazon account to pay for things when I eventually have enough money to move out (hopefully before I hit 30 lol) so will have plenty to spend it on (hopefully a nice TV).

But if £25 a month in amazon vouchers isn't going to be any use to you (maybe for xmas?) than obviously it's not worth it.

I'm saving for a new tv. Mine is on the blink and has been for months.
  • Steer100
    Steer100 Posts: 66 Forumite
    First Post
    marieukxx wrote: »
    Did the person who posted recently that they claimed for £100 paypal get that yet? I'm interested to know as it was such a big amount. I worry I wouldn't get it after all that hard work.

Has anyone else claimed the £100?

I feel rude but I can't remember their name, but yes they finally got it. I also remember them saying they doubt they will wait that long again though :D
  • marieukxx
    Steer100 wrote: »
    I feel rude but I can't remember their name, but yes they finally got it. I also remember them saying they doubt they will wait that long again though :D
    ahh thanks, yeah I dont know if I will wait that long. Might start going for the £25 vouchers for amazon. I like seeing it mount up in my amazon account plus it stops me spending it as it's just for my tv
  • linz
    linz Posts: 1,914 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Personally I prefer saving for Amazon vouchers, as others have said it's good to get Christmas presents with, especially if you keep your eye on the grabbit board as well. I've done a lot of my shopping already thanks to SB and have also just got a £220 surround sound system for £80, again thanks to SB. But some people prefer the cash in paypal. I think the margins slightly favour the £5 Amazon vouchers over all others but happy to be proven wrong.
    #2 - Save £2024 in 2024
    #35 - Save £12k in 2024
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Ooer think I may have been missing a trick.

The videos on Supersonic???

Assumed you had to run them one at a time like I do with SBTV

Just got two on the go together!! Is there a limit to how many you can run?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • camis wrote: »
    Hmph - qualified for a daily survey today (a rare occurrence for me at the minute), waded my way through it for what seemed like ages and completed it, but no SB yet :( Hope they turn up soon - I want that next voucher!

Me too! It took ages and ironically while doing it, I thought wouldn't it be awful if it took all this time and I got all the way to the end and it didn't even credit. Then I finally got to the end...and it didn't credit lol. Will give it a day or so but it annoys me when that happens as last time I didn't get credited I sent a ticket off complete with screenshot and they told me they had no record of my completing it. Bit of a pain.
  • noobie73
    noobie73 Posts: 200 Forumite
    I'm missing points from a Think Action survey from Sunday, how long do they usually take to credit if it isn't instant?
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I'm aiming for £100 paypal >.> Over 10% of the way...
  • Smits
    Smits Posts: 460 Forumite
    Ooer think I may have been missing a trick.

The videos on Supersonic???

Assumed you had to run them one at a time like I do with SBTV

Just got two on the go together!! Is there a limit to how many you can run?

I tend to do 3/4 at once but i don't think there is a limit! Only one way to find out :P

I think i'll stick to the paypal cash, i just prefer to have it in there and hardly ever use amazon.
    Total payment recieved from GPT etc as June: £0.00
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport