Marvellous March NSD Challenge

Options

Comments

• Poppy1984
    Poppy1984 Posts: 628 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Oh dear, Im not doing very well so far this month. 5 days in and not a single NSD to be seen! :(
    19-02-18 Total Debt £30,322
    17-12-21 I'm Debt Free 🎉🎉🎉🎉
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,273 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    xironsongx wrote: »
    Nsd for yesterday. In bed still feeling rubbish, got Drs at 5.30 :( in so much pain

Welcome newbies, it's never too late to join!

Hope you are on the mend soon.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Oh & today is no5.
    The snow does have its uses :eek:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• spudsmum
    spudsmum Posts: 584 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    NSD today - mostly due to being too poorly to go out.

That's 2/5
    Total debts £21050! :eek: now £10941. 76. Total extra income made in Jan22 £109. 27 Feb 22 £45.25 Total extra income made in 2022 £154.52 Aiming for debt free at 45 - 41 months to go!
  • xironsongx
    xironsongx Posts: 145 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you beanieLou - Turns out out , I do have Acute tonislitous and the doctors has advised me to have the week off :(

Yesterday was a spend day...

Don't give up , Poppy1984! there's still lots of days left.

spudsmum hope you feel better soon! *hugs*
    :heart: Engaged 01-09-17 :heart: Wedding £519.78 (BA) £80.22 (Sp) / £5,600 £5,000 left to save:heart:
  • beanielou
    Options
    spudsmum wrote: »

That's 2/5

Take care.

• beanielou
    Options
    spudsmum wrote: »

That's 2/5
    xironsongx wrote: »
    Thank you beanieLou - Turns out out , I do have Acute tonislitous and the doctors has advised me to have the week off :(

Yesterday was a spend day...

Don't give up , Poppy1984! there's still lots of days left.

spudsmum hope you feel better soon! *hugs*

Hope you are on the mend soon.

• Poppy1984
    Poppy1984 Posts: 628 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Woohoo!!! First NSD of March for me! Finally did it.
    Oh dear tonsillitis is nasty hope you feel better soon! You too spudsmum

X
    19-02-18 Total Debt £30,322
    17-12-21 I'm Debt Free 🎉🎉🎉🎉
  • xironsongx
    xironsongx Posts: 145 Forumite
    Options
    NSD 4
    stayed home today did loads of looking at wedding inspo
    :heart: Engaged 01-09-17 :heart: Wedding £519.78 (BA) £80.22 (Sp) / £5,600 £5,000 left to save:heart:
  • beanielou
    Options
    & no 6 today.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure