Dro questions

2»

Comments

• Serifyn
    Serifyn Posts: 11 Forumite
    My credit report just shows my debts. I disclosed to them every debt and even notes on a priority payment I made I was totally honest, it went through in days. I just wonder now if cash going through my account is a problem.
  • fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,341
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    You've got a DRO. Your debts will be written off in 12 months. Stop worrying!
  • sourcrates
    sourcrates Posts: 28,647
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Ambassador
    Serifyn wrote: »
    My credit report just shows my debts. I disclosed to them every debt and even notes on a priority payment I made I was totally honest, it went through in days. I just wonder now if cash going through my account is a problem.

It’s not big brother, no one will know or track anything.

Just relax.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter
  • Serifyn
    Serifyn Posts: 11 Forumite
    Many thanks for all your replies guys, I think I!!!8217;m over stressing about everything. You all do a great job here and im ver grateful for the support and commitment you all give x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure