Onepoll £39.90 and no surveys for days!!

Comments

• Foxy16 wrote: »
    Their March news letter contained the following:

We've noticed there have been some questions online about why surveys seem to slow down when you are nearing payout.

Here is the explanation you have ALL been waiting for. Contrary to the belief that we are thieves, there is actually a system in place that does spot checks on random panellists as part of a security check, this means there is a delay in getting surveys to you. You will however ALWAYS reach your £40 threshold!
    It doesn't really sound like professional language, rather like they are a bit on the defensive.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    I don't think it has to be professional. I have seen many newsletters sent in such a tone. Humour isn't a bad thing.
    ally.
  • so this literally means I shouldn't continue with this because am still a fresher in this...is this a scam?? :eek::mad:
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    No, its not a scam but yes this does happen occasionally.

Simply sit tight and in a little while the surveys will start flowing again and you get the last 10P. :)
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    I've had no trouble with OnePoll although I don't think they start the payout process until 28 days is almost up. Then it comes instantly.

I'm sat at a computer all day so I use a plugin that tells me when the page has changed, that way I don't miss any surveys that do appear for me. It's slow going but £40 every few months is better than nothing.
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Recently, over the last few days the same survey keeps appearing even though the Survey Name is different each time. Are other people having this problem with OnePoll?
  • LuSiVe
    I've seen there are several asking you about which shops you shop in and then they go on to require typed answers about your impressions of those shops. I'm assuming they're having trouble getting people to do the surveys (I can't be bothered) so they won't die.
  • Marvqn1
    LuSiVe wrote: »
    I've seen there are several asking you about which shops you shop in and then they go on to require typed answers about your impressions of those shops. I'm assuming they're having trouble getting people to do the surveys (I can't be bothered) so they won't die.

I've already done the survey about supermarkets a few days ago. If I've already done a survey, does this mean I shouldn't do that survey again even though it appears?

Usually I get about 4-5 surveys per day with OnePoll during week days. However, in the last 2 days, I've only had 1 survey. I wonder if it's because I haven't answered the supermarket surveys. Is it designed so the current surveys have to be answered before new surveys appear?
  • LuSiVe
    There were about 8 of them at the same time for me. Each for a different supermarket. They finally all seem to have gone now, although I have had a couple of others joining the list in the mean time.
  • Marvqn1
    Have other people had no surveys this week on One Poll?

There are usually surveys on week days, but there have been no surveys either today or yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure