Options

Comments

• adonis10
    adonis10 Posts: 1,810 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey @adonis10

Thanks for the heads up.

We should get that sorted for you as soon as we get to your message on Twitter. Do let me know on here too once that's all fixed so I can make sure this case is sorted.

Thanks again,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative

@quidco company representative

Thanks. Bonus has been added as "tracked" but says should be payable by 15 April - seems a long time, how come?
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to us. If this has tracked as 'Quidco Bonus' then it should update to confirmed within the next 72 hours. It sounds like the date is not showing correctly so I wouldn't worry about that. If this does not confirm in the next few days then get back in touch via social media and we'll check your account for you.

Kind regards,

James
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • snorebits
    snorebits Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    I have uploaded an image of my current Quidco activity report, in a bid to show other members of MSE how slow this cashback service has become (for me anyway). I am a fully paid up quidco member, but I have noticed in more recent times that Quidco is hanging onto cashback for longer and longer. There are cashback payments now due that are 18 months old. However, there seems to be a policy of blaming merchants for slow payment or using replies like 'cashback is reward, not a requirement'. Quidco have built a very successful business by enticing customers to use their service in exchange for cashback rewards, but it appears that there is a price for this with these huge delays. Are other Quidco customers having similar delays with payments or am I the only one?

2691f4c380.png
  • voodooflux
    Options
    Hi @voodooflux,

Apologies for any disappointment caused with that.

We will always try and help chase declined cashbacks further, however that is dependant on the reason provided by the retailer as regards why a cashback was declined.

Are you able to send the email address on your account to members@quidco.com with the subject line 'FAO MSE Social Team' so I can look into the exact reason for that decline.

Kind Regards,

Joseph

Joseph - apologies but I missed your reply.

One of the problems with Quidco currently is that every support ticket response ends with Quidco signing off by saying that they can't do any more in an attempt to wash their hands of the situation, but each time I push harder for more information it does seem to be forthcoming.

After a lot of digging and persistence I'm now being told that the cashback has been paid elsewhere (i.e. not to Quidco) which frankly bemuses me as I took all the normal precautions regarding cookies when I clicked through to the insurance provider to buy the policy. Quidco can't / won't tell me where the cashback has been paid, so I'm having to try and get this information from Tesco Insurance directly as Quidco are showing no desire to help further.

A deeply infuriating experience.
  • Justice13075
    Justice13075 Posts: 2,008 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    see my post #3255
  • zorber
    zorber Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    @quidco Company Representative

in december i booked a car hire via Avis which tracked at the purchase amount of £601 but the cashback tracked at zero. this should have been 11% so a significant value.
    Also on the same day another entry was made for avis but the purchase amount was £21.34 and tracked cashback is £1.92. What is this? i dont understand this second entry.

I have tried to raise a incorrect cashback claim but apparently as its over 7 weeks now i cant. plus when i try to the only entry it will allow me to query is the £21.34 value and not the transaction amount of £601. Now i wish i could get car hire for £21.34 ............but in the meant time i need to resolve why the correct cashback isnt showing against the correct transaction value of £601 and why i cannot put a claim in for it.
    "Save the cheerleader - Save the world"
  • zorber
    edited 10 March 2017 at 11:03PM
    Options
    @quidco Company Representative

Second one

i submitted a query and i will post the complaint and return message below.

You
    01 Feb 17 at 22:00
    I completed 10 different transactions through quidco to expedia one after another all on the same day which took around 90 minutes, the advertised cashback rate for my purchase was 13%. Two of the transaction tracked on the same day for the correct amount. Then nothing until later on the 30TH January when the rest of the transaction then tracked but at a lower 5% rate. At some point on the monday they have lowered the cash back rate to 5% and then allowed the rest of the transactions to track. the order numbers for all the transaction are as follows.
    Itin#7240364905590
    Itin#7240365342660
    Itin#7240364520558
    Itin#7240363917104
    Itin#7240363154373
    Itin#7240359515972
    Itin#7240358783423
    Itin#7240358050764
    Itin#7240357335232
    Itin#7240339323483
    I actually wouldnt have used expedia if it wasnt for the cashback and as for the underhand change in cashback rate before allowing the the remaining transaction to track really has put me off from doing any further transactions through both quidco or expedia. Can we please get these transactions tracking at the correct advertised rate of 13% of what it was when i made these transaction.
    thanks
    Nick

Quidco support
    03 Feb 17 at 15:44
    Hi Nick,

I'm sorry to hear that your purchases have tracked in at a lower amount, but please don't worry.

Some retailers will always track your purchase at a lower amount, and then update to the correct amount of cashback once the transaction is confirmed.

On checking the retailer's terms and conditions, I can see that this is the case for your transactions.

If your purchases does however confirm at the lower amount, please raise incorrect cashback claims by clicking on this link, and we'll be able to manually obtain the missing amount of cashback from the retailer for you.

Do of course come back to us if there's anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,

Joan
    Support Team

After seeing a number of cashbacks being confirmed recently without updating to the correct value i am not happy with the response i have been given above.
    two of the transactions tracked correctly these were the first and the fifth the rest appeared to get held by expedia until the following day and released after they had lowered their cashback rate. This needs flagging now and not once the comapny has paid out at the lower value. Can you please look into this!
    I have also noticed one hasnt tracked so i will submit a claim now!!

So as i did 10 transactions and the referance codes expedia give do not match up with the ones on quidco, how do i place a claim? im just guessing which one hasnt tracked. Do i need to place a claim against each transaction so i dont miss the missing one? i dont want the claim i make to be declined as it could be a duplication of one that has tracked? help please!!!
  • zorber
    Options
    Third one

I placed an order via quidco to microsoft for an xbox one s console. The promotion said £24 quid cashback. It tracked at the lower rate of 3.33. I didnt worry because it says on your website it may track at a lower rate before updating to the correct rate. I have noticed that it has now become confirmed but at the incorrect lower rate. It wont now let me raise a clain for an incorrectly confirmed rate. I have noticed on the forums that im not the only person with this issue.
    can you please reflect my account with the correct cashback rate please.

I have logged this with support but im putting this out here now for everyone to see how many issues i get with Quidco.
    these are just a few i can be bothered to chase right now!! there are many more!!
  • mamabuddah
    mamabuddah Posts: 826 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm just about fed up with Quidco,
    Purchase in November at Argos to avail of Quidco £10 bonus, after ages ( and Argos STILL not paying me) Quidco stepped in and "paid" me the £5 transaction cash back themselves and said it will become payable shortly and the £10 Quidco bonus will appear shortly after...

My support messages have been going on for ages ( thanks L**m) with promises for all sorts, but to date I still haven't got my (effectively) £15 payable and ready to withdraw....it seems to be one lie after another...."Quidco will pay the money owed" ..." it will appear in your account shortly" ... I thought TopCashback had problems, but this is just taking the P.
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
  • mamabuddah
    mamabuddah Posts: 826 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    And while I'm at it, I've just discovered I've been charged for the "PREMIUM" service, when did that happen? I don't remember signing up for that, strange it coincides with my last purchase at Argos that's giving me all the headaches as well, in the support column it says request callback and live chat, none of which seems to be available and there's certainly no effort has been made to sort out this Argos problem/Quidco bonus either.

Talk about Amazon Prime and Spotify scamming you for payments for something you didn't want!
    No two ways about this one: Anything Free is not a Basic Right..it had to be earned...by someone, somewhere
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback