Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Comments

• bodderz
    bodderz Posts: 38 Forumite
    edited 19 August 2009 at 5:12PM
    Elegant hotel in London - 4* - London

This luxurious 4 star hotel in Kensington is a fine choice for your stay in London. Providing easy access to many famous attractions and other points of interests as the West End, Kensington Palace or Hyde Park, it is ideal for both business and leisure travellers. After a long and busy day in town, guests can relax in elegant rooms offering the highest standards for an unforgettable stay.

Restaurant Restaurant: The classic decorated restaurant serves fine cuisine satisfying the most demanding gourmets.

Bar
    Loung Bar: Drinks, cocktails and snacks are offered in the lounge bar in a warm and elegant atmosphere.

I think this is NH Kensington.
  • jjdenton wrote: »
    Does anyone know which hotel this is...?

Outstanding hotel located in Paddington! - 4* - London

With excellent connection links, this hotel is the perfect gateway to London. Hyde Park is a short stroll away and Oxford Street is within easy reach. We are ideally positioned to connect those staying for business or leisure. The hotel has all the facilities needed to make your stay pleasurable including High Speed internet, Flat screen TVs, Air conditioning, Restaurant, Bars and a Gym.

I'm thinking it may be the Hilton Paddington, but not sure... if anyone could confirm, I'd be grateful.

It is - Just booked it - I love this hotel!!!
  • Siemo
    Siemo Posts: 454 Forumite
    Looking for a 4 or 5* in mayfair area - thought I'd share my opinions on the hotels I've been looking at. If anyone thinks I've got it wrong please let me know!!

Stylish Hotel on Oxford St near Hyde Park - 4* - London
    Situated in the centre of London, this art decor style hotel is an ideal place for the West End theatres and attractions in the capital. Its perfect location makes it ideal for shopping on Oxford Street yet it's close to the rural acres of Hyde Park. This popular hotel has modern facilities including a gym, as well as a restaurant which offers a delicious range of cuisine, a bar and coffee shop.

I think this is the Thistle Marble Arch
  • Siemo
    Siemo Posts: 454 Forumite
    Here's another one I've been looking at

Unbelievable offer at a Hotel in Piccadilly - 5* - London
    Overlooking Green Park, this first class hotel is only a short stroll away from Buckingham Palace, the boutiques of Bond Street, Knightsbridge and London's West End theatres. Attention to details and professional service enhances the elegant and exclusive atmosphere of this beautiful property.

I think this one is the Sheraton Park Lane
  • Alien18
    Alien18 Posts: 42 Forumite
    bodderz wrote: »
    I think this is the Hilton London Metropole hotel.

Hi, what makes you think that. I'm tempted by this hotel if it is that one. Anyone booked it?

Cheers.
  • It's the Sofitel in heathrow airport nr. terminal 5. How I know? Because i've booked it on lastminute.com and it's the only 5 star by heathrow

p.s. it's on lastminute.com

I concur... just booked it myself with breakfast its a bargain!
    :j
  • Like Rabbit, I am eager to know which hotel this is.

I'd like to book it soon depending on the location. Can anyone help identify it. I'd be ever so grateful.

:beer:
  • Want to stay at the Andaz but cannot find it on the website now, can someone help me find it?

Thanks
  • Ultra luxurious brand new city hotel next to tube - 5* - London

This luxurious and elegant hotel is the place to stay for meetings and trips to London! The hotel features meeting rooms, a restaurant and a bar where you can enjoy all your favourite drinks. Discover this city by day and night.

Revealed:
    Grange St. Pauls Hotel
    10 Godliman Street
    London
    UNITED KINGDOM
    EC4V 5AJ

Spacious guest bedrooms and suites thoughtfully feature the very latest technology and contemporary design. Luxurious bathrooms are designed to the highest standards, comprising a power shower with glass shower screen, bathtub, telephone and power hairdryer, together with luxury toiletries and monogrammed bathrobe and slippers. The Grange St. Paul’s also features the innovative ‘female-friendly’ room concept internationally acclaimed at the Grange City Hotel.
    Next to Blackfriars Tube & very close to St Paul's Cathedral. In-room amenities include multimedia hub and mp3 station, flat screen digital satellite TV, high speed internet access points, digital telephone with voicemail and LCD interface, and individual climate control with air conditioning. Added facilities include a Queen or King sized bed, a personal laptop safe, a trouser press and a generous work desk with dedicated lighting and e-facilities.

I got a room for a weekday in October for £99 - It's in a great location for where I need to be in London - I'm going to an award ceremony :). All other websites were around £200! I'm really pleased as this is the first time I've gone for top secret hotel.

(It is in soft opening & I'm not sure all the leisure facilities are available but I don't have time to make use of them this time so it won't worry me!)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback