Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Options

Comments

• Thefutureisbright
    Options
    I've just had an email from my broker. They have said the underwriter is processing our file and the valuation will be instructed by the end of today. So let's see what the end of today brings!
  • Katie1988
    Katie1988 Posts: 42 Forumite
    Options
    Thefutureisbright
    Oh that's good news lets hope they get a move on now then :)
    We called our provider for the house and they person who was valuating has been out so waiting for here about that x
  • jessnat995
    jessnat995 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    Shouldn't take too long, When we had ours Precise Had the report the same day as the valuation, Then the day after they sent out the offer
  • Katie1988
    Options
    Jessnat995
    Thanks for that. Hopefully won't take to long then. 2 weeks left to exchange so just wanting it all sorted.
  • Sunniec
    Sunniec Posts: 22 Forumite
    edited 7 April 2017 at 11:51AM
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

So we heard back from Precise yesterday and now they want:

1. Both of our 2017 P60's!
    2. Proof of address for 2014 for my partner
    3. Provide both of our home and work land line phone numbers.

Bearing in mind the financial year hasn't ended yet for 2017! Me & my partner have tried getting these from our work today but obviously this is impossible as it hasn't ended yet, so all I can do is provide a letter from work confirming the amount and the reasons why & that I will be receiving it next week. Unfortunately my partner is unable to do that but has supplied 2015 & 2016 P60's.

They have instructed the valuation though...

Anyone else had this?

Thanks
  • Katie1988
    Options
    Hi
    We have had the same thing. They haven't yet asked for 2017 but they asked for the previous 2 years.
    How long since your application go in?
  • Sunniec
    Options
    Hi
    Application was sent in on Monday and heard back yesterday afternoon. Are you using the HTB?
  • Katie1988
    Options
    Yes we are.. ours was submitted on march 24th. We have had all confirmation from HTB being accepted. Presice have requested a letter from my husbands head office so now have to wait for that. Valuation was done yesterday. X
  • Sunniec
    Options
    How did the Valuation go? Does it take long? When do you expect to receive an offer? Good luck! x
  • Katie1988
    Options
    We phoned the company we are buying off and they said it went ok but haven't heard back from precise about what the report said yet. It shouldn't usually take long. Hoping to receive an offer soon as due to exchange contracts on april 21st but having a bit of trouble with presice atm. When do you have to exchange? X
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback