Time to clear the debt - for good!

Options

Comments

• laurag89
    laurag89 Posts: 728 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    So today as previously mentioned, I went to the bank and paid in the £300, which I have now paid to the credit card.

I will update my totals once I know the exact amount left on it, i guess it will update early next week :)

Working my 2nd job tomorrow, although it can be annoying to have to go - i know it is so that I can have my dream wedding dress without getting into debt to buy it.

My evening tonight is going to involve survey's - I am really keen to put any money earned to this debt. I can't wait to see it go,
    Total debt to pay: £14,071.41/ Remaining debt: £12,884.12: Amount Paid: £1,187.29

Survey xmas 2018 savings: £10 / £150
  • laurag89
    Options
    Back from working, and about to sit down and do some surveys.

Hope the money comes in from my old Samsung S5 this week so that I can also put that to the M&S credit card.

Excited to see the exact balance of it once it updates as have paid small amounts here and there to it. :)
    Total debt to pay: £14,071.41/ Remaining debt: £12,884.12: Amount Paid: £1,187.29

• laurag89
    Options
    I am pleased to report that the M&S credit card now stands at £466.21 :)!

But with the good also comes bad, I had to go to the dentist on Friday and now I need my wisdom tooth out at the hospital and they have also noticed I now need a filling on another wisdom tooth... it is one thing after another!
    I absolutely hate the dentist! I really look after my teeth, but every visit I seem to need a filling on something else. Money Money Money.

Waiting to hear the exact amount they are going to give me for my Samsung S5 which I will also pay to the M&S card. I am also going on survey sites every evening, anything I cash out will also go to the credit card.

Just about to update my totals :)

• Happierdays
    Options
    Well done... you seem to have paid off lots over time and are making progress! :)
  • laurag89
    Options
    Well done... you seem to have paid off lots over time and are making progress! :)

Thank you :)

I am hoping if I keep coming on here, and keep on with the surveys I will stay motivated.

• laurag89
    Options
    More surveys completed tonight, but still a little way from cashing out on any of them.

Also received £41 for my old samsung which was less than i thought but still better than nothing, that is going straight to my credit card :)

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Its hard I know but just remember one thing with the surveys "Perseverance Pays See My Signature"

Example i am waiting on all of these hitting my bank account:

Mingle Respondi £10-12 quid
    Opinium Research £25
    One Poll £40

I tend to multi task as doing surveys ie movie or tv on in the background.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • laurag89
    Options
    Its hard I know but just remember one thing with the surveys "Perseverance Pays See My Signature"

Example i am waiting on all of these hitting my bank account:

Mingle Respondi £10-12 quid
    Opinium Research £25
    One Poll £40

I tend to multi task as doing surveys ie movie or tv on in the background.

Your right, I think it's just when you have cashed out and are starting again that it's the hardest to stay motivated!

I will continue though, it is a great way of earning extra towards these debts!

:)

• laurag89
    Options
    £41.03 paid to M&S credit card from selling my phone :) I potentially have another £10 left in my account that I can pay to it but I am holding off as not sure if I will need it for fuel!

Payday Friday :) looking forward to seeing what I can get this card down too, want it gone so I can start on the MBNA. Will be nice to be free of credit card debt so I can attack the monster debt - the loan!

• Makeachange
    Options
    laurag89 wrote: »
    £41.03 paid to M&S credit card from selling my phone :) I potentially have another £10 left in my account that I can pay to it but I am holding off as not sure if I will need it for fuel!

Payday Friday :) looking forward to seeing what I can get this card down too, want it gone so I can start on the MBNA. Will be nice to be free of credit card debt so I can attack the monster debt - the loan!

Well done :D you're doing amazing :beer::beer::beer::beer:
    I WILL GET THERE.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family