New Channel 4 series:The Renovation Game needs you!

2»

Comments

• Get in touch and we might be able to help! Send us some info about you and your property - where you are and what work needs doing as well as pictures of every room in your house to renovationgame@RDFtelevision.com
  • sarah1972 wrote: »
    Does shared ownership count for this as the OP says at the bottom of there post that you must be a homeowner?

Hello! You need to be the homeowner to apply and own the freehold for the property.

Many Thanks,

The Renovation Game
  • I have just sent my email and pictures. So hope I get on it!!!!! My house needs so love and I acnt afford the type of love it needs.
  • how do you know if you own the freehold?????
  • We have a mortgage so does this mean we dont own the freehold????
  • evvkas
    evvkas Posts: 26 Forumite
    Hi
    I already sent through my pics and all info ( last week) but have not got a reply at all as yet. Renovation Game- would it help to mail you stating what woudl need to be re-done?
    I coudl do with my house being done up, it is in a bit of the state as left like this by previous owners.
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    is it completely free you have to contribute toward it?
  • oki1875 wrote: »
    is it completely free you have to contribute toward it?

it's a completely FREE makeover for the home-owner! :j
  • how do you know if you own the freehold?????

If you have bought the property and have a mortgage it should say on your documents. Or you can check with your mortgage company.

Good Luck!
  • It is a totally free make over. The series starts on channel 4 on Monday 7th November at 11am. They came and did my house 2 weeks ago. It now looks great. I am so pleased with what they have done, plus they added almost £20,000 to the value of my house. If they are still acepting people I would advise everyone to apply.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure