Approved Food!

An Excellent website offering discounted foods and goodies! (dried and tinned)

Some Items are short dated or past their Best Before Date..............some are not!

Best Before is NOT the same as Use By!

Dan 'the man' offers a friendly service, and is quick to respond to any queries or 'problems'.

Refunds have been given without hesitation for anything found 'lacking' or damaged in transit!

You cant say fairer than that! :T

Comments

• Yeah I'll add my agreement to that- good old fashioned customer service- it feels like one of those little family shops but online.

Despite being posted on here and so busy they had to stop taking orders for a bit I still got a phonecall within a couple of hours of emailing them and a refund for the problems I enountered. Didn't feel like a grudging one either- very apologetic and friendly :D
    This is my opinion. There are many others like it but this is mine
    :kisses2: Fiancee of the "lovely" DaveAshton :kisses2:
    I am a professional ebay seller. I work hard at my job, I love my job, if you think it's silly that's your problem not mine. :p
  • hi i went on the web site and to be honest i can buy it all for the same price or cheaper at my local b and m bargains so it,s a no no from me. sorry:confused:
  • I'm going to put an order in tomorrow I will let you all know how I got on.
  • Anyone use their cash and carry? Do you need to register/be a business?

cheers
  • Barneysmom
    Barneysmom Posts: 10,123 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've ordered from there before and have just put in another order. They're very reasonable.
    The cardboard box is great too for clearing our junk ;)

There's a quite long thread on here somewhere.
  • EycplUK
    EycplUK Posts: 777 Forumite
    annspam wrote: »
    hi i went on the web site and to be honest i can buy it all for the same price or cheaper at my local b and m bargains so it,s a no no from me. sorry:confused:

So you can go into your local and buy a 2.5kg tin of Steak & Kidney for £1.49 ?
    Yeah Right
    A Bast**d I May Be ! I Was Born One !
    Whats Your Excuse ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills