£5 Morrisons Vouchers

Got an e-mail today with the following offer. Couldn't see it posted anywhere else so enjoy .... especially if you shop there anyway !

Morrisons is offering you £5 off your weekly shop – for up to six weeks!
To enjoy this great offer, collect the vouchers in The Sun or News of the World every day for a week starting Monday 18th of May. Each voucher entitles you to £5 off when you spend £30 or more at your local Morrisons.

How it works

Each voucher is valid for one week. The first voucher printed in The Sun on Monday can be used any day that week (Monday 18th to 24th May). The second voucher, printed the next day, can be used any day of the following week… and so on. See terms and conditions for full details.
That’s six whole weeks of fantastic savings!

Full details are on their website : www.morrisons.co.uk

Jac.
Same !!!!!! ~ Different Day :silenced:

Comments

• Alison_c
    Alison_c Posts: 166 Forumite
    just heard this on heart radio - thanks for the extra info :)
    Fatcheese - £21.78:beer:
    Twbm 2010 - new york trip, tickets on the orient express (for parents) , Laptop/digital camera.
  • tnor_fo_tkcab
    tnor_fo_tkcab Posts: 120 Forumite
    Gonna buy 2 copies for the rest of the week and give one from each day to my mother-in-law & rack up those brownie points ;)

(it can't harm !!)
    Same !!!!!! ~ Different Day :silenced:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,284 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 17 May 2009 at 7:36PM
    Thanks for posting this here. It certainly is a nice low spend to get a fiver for just 30p.

These have been mentioned on MSE but mainly on the Daily newspaper thread, in anticipation of next week - but that is on the Discount codes & vouchers board, so many peeps who don't often look on there may have missed it otherwise.

BTW does everyone realise you can legitimately use these sort of vouchers in Tesco? They are the only Supermarket to accept other Supermarkets' spend & save (otherwise known as 'conditional spend') vouchers. That includes these Morrisons ones and also includes the nice £5 off £50 Waitrose one from yesterday's Times (also to be repeated in the Sunday Times next week).

Be aware (to save embarrassment at the till and to avoid accidental fraud) it is ONLY this type of 'conditional spend' voucher that Tesco will take, with another Supermarket named on it, and only if you spend the minimum stated on the voucher. NOT other vouchers or coupons with another stores' logo on, even though some of them would actually scan in other supermarkets, due to the same systems being used (e.g. the coupons from the Sainsburys/Morrisons/Asda magazine are NOT OK even though -surprisingly - they would scan elsewhere).

Any q's about using these - or any other vouchers - in Tesco? The friendliest, chattiest and most knowledgeable supermarket instore voucher thread is the printable coupons thread here, do have a look if you want to save tons more than just a fiver on your shopping:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1684515

The Tesco coupon policy is clearly shown in the first few posts, along with some coupons to print off yourself and use in Tesco or Waitrose, like cash. Then read some of the posts (all of them would be best, skim read it all if you can!) then read the last few posts to get up to speed on recent things. You will learn a lot about saving money in Tesco (and in Waitrose, although they don't accept conditional spends except their own).

HTH.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • InfamyInfamy
    InfamyInfamy Posts: 1,727 Forumite
    Gonna buy 2 copies for the rest of the week and give one from each day to my mother-in-law & rack up those brownie points ;)

(it can't harm !!)
    It wouldn't work with mine!!
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!
    :hello:
  • Fire_Fox
    Fire_Fox Posts: 26,026 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    My local Tesco (Bradford) took one of the £5 Morissons vouchers yesterday, tho neither the guy on the till nor the supervisor knew what I was on about. And now they have accepted one, I will be back with the others!!
    Declutterbug-in-progress.⭐️⭐️⭐️ ⭐️⭐️
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport