13 Projects in 2013 (cross stitch, knitting, paper crafts etc.)

Comments

• Verity if you need any help just yell and I'm sure we can help

Hello nanamia, what's going to be on your list?
    13 in 2013 challenge 9/13
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    welcome nanamia, its never too late to join us.
    looking forward to seeing your list of projects
    im off list at the mo knitting a mock cable cardi for my new niece, my angel is at the framers due back in a couple of weeks as they are on hols next week so i cant collect it.

loving all the projects - well done everyone
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Soulie
    Soulie Posts: 391 Forumite
    Nanamia wrote: »
    Hi is it too late to join? I've been catching up on your lovely friendly thread and recognise one or two lovelies jakesbakescakes and Carlamarie :) I'm awash with half finished projects and a long long to-do-list. This just might be exactly what I'm looking for. X

It's never to late to join in, please post a list if you have one, or just add them as you finish them, I'm sure everyone's list will change at least once during the year lol. I have added you to the list.
    Oh and we like photos too, so feel free to post completed projects from your list or works in progress (WIPs) :D
    13 Projects in 2013 Finished: 5 of 13
    May
    Misson: Complete 20 Stock Cards - 23 of 20
    - DONE! :T
    Read all Unread Books: 20 / 47 :eek: - oops bought 8 more books, 25p each though!
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member #70

• Verity if you need any help just yell and I'm sure we can help

Hello nanamia, what's going to be on your list?

Maria ... Did you use 28 count linen / Aida or just normal fabric - sorry really new to this :eek:
    Seal pot challenge no 7- :) # 331 Saved £140 SPC - Target £30
    Grocery challenge - £100 a week
    Weekly Spend Challenge - £40 :)
  • Don't apologise verity I'm happy to help any way I can, I used 14ct aida. Aida is probally you best choice as a newbie linen has tenny tiny holes and you stitch every other one where as aida has bigger holes and you use everyone hope that make sense if not yell and ill will find some links to explain it better
  • carlamarie_2
    carlamarie_2 Posts: 1,038 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    welcome to the thread nanamia!
    Mummy to ds 29/12/06 dd 10/2/08 ds 25/5/11
    :Amy angel born too soon 18/11/12, always with me Emmie Faith:A

15 projects in 2015 10/15completed
  • I found them
    http://www.themakingspot.com/cross-stitch/pattern/fair-isle-decorations

I left out one of the top bands so I could put in there names xxx

I thought the pattern looked familiar but because yours are lovely bright colours I didn't think of this one. I also like the shape of your stockings better than in the magazine.
  • maria_and_the_imps
    maria_and_the_imps Posts: 2,034 Forumite
    edited 19 March 2013 at 10:49PM
    Ahh thanks flowers although I must confess mum made them into stockings for me :-D
  • Dakota86
    Dakota86 Posts: 99 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Well I got bored and started a birth sampler for my friends babies (doing two of them one for a girl and one for a boy) that wasnt on my list...... oops hehe
    16 projects in 2016 - 5/16
    Debt free Xmas 2016 #90 - 7.2%
  • Ahhh I've been working away on my quilt and might I say absolutly loving it I'm at the final stage just putting the bias binding round the edge and I'm having so much trouble, I brought the thickest the shop had but I think it could have done with being much bigger ggggrrrr hate it when things go wrong! Had to leave it and walk away in the end before I threw it out of the window!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport