Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Arthien
    Arthien Posts: 1,513
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Have you tried parcelhero.com?

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU!!! The phone got picked up yesterday, and I just had a call from DHL about filling in a form to get out of paying customs for it, so it should be delivered this week!! :j:j:j:T:T:T:D:D:D
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    After Eights £1.50 in Ts ends today. I got a couple in Ts last night to notice end date and I noticed someone had it price matching on their As shop. It has already gone back up to £3.50 on Ts groceries.
    are you saying you can buy now for £1.50 and get a pp for £1.50
    (£3.50 v £2)

or is everything in blue just extra detail.

i asked as there was a big glitch going for years on the ss tills but sadly it was hidden from the elite thread. i was just wondering if it worked like what you posted
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Forumite
    Schoolboy question about the wine please, Do I still have to buy 10 items for it? TIA
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 11 October 2016 at 11:45AM
    davemorton wrote: »
    Schoolboy question about the wine please, Do I still have to buy 10 items for it? TIA

Nope dave, I just got 6 hardy's for mum, nothing else, £17.25 to pay :)

There were none left on shelf but asked SA and he checked on hand held gadget and brought me 6 out of the back.
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    just wondering if anyone has any spare wombles with either a 20 pack or 12/15 pack of carling on it. ;)
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    zippydooda wrote: »
    are you saying you can buy now for £1.50 and get a pp for £1.50
    (£3.50 v £2)

or is everything in blue just extra detail.

i asked as there was a big glitch going for years on the ss tills but sadly it was hidden from the elite thread. i was just wondering if it worked like what you posted

Sorry zippy just me waffling, extra detail. :o I just wanted to let people know was last day of offer to buy instore for £1.50 or do APG As £2 vs Ts £1.50. You know me I always go they long way round. :o
  • emmad5689
    emmad5689 Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Sorry zippy just me waffling, extra detail. :o I just wanted to let people know was last day of offer to buy instore for £1.50 or do APG As £2 vs Ts £1.50. You know me I always go they long way round. :o

Although it would be interesting to see if it would work, sadly I won't be able to get to T's today to try it. I have tried yoghurts this morning in asda so will post results soon as I have them x
    To get to Disneyland Florida 2016
  • Nannylala
    Nannylala Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Just popped in to say good afternoon on what is a most glorious sunny day whilst waiting for my little bro to arrive from Denmark ....the house smells lovely as a nice lamb stew cooking in the slow cooker and have found a couple of bottles of wine for my bro as would rather he drink that than Nannylala's Brandy:eek::eek:..will not be doing the wine as am not a lover of any sort of wine and don't really reckon much on Champagne either but give me a good bottle of Couvosier :j:j enjoy your afternoon and hope you all get your wine:A
  • 76rosie
    76rosie Posts: 1,819 Forumite
    Popping in to say hi from boston massachusetts:wave: not the most mse of breaks although we flew on norwegian and staying airbnb.

Chilling and lurking as we re 5 hours behind.
    grocery challenge 9.86/60
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    I never realised blind pig was £1.50 in A

I might have missed shoppymum but that's still 49p profit on CS
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure