Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • Toto
    • By Toto 4th Feb 09, 9:36 AM
    • 6,443 Posts
    • 10,894 Thanks
    Toto
    • 4th Feb 09, 9:36 AM
    • 4th Feb 09, 9:36 AM
    I've just logged in with no problems. Maybe try deleting cookies and have another go?

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • milk
    • 4th Feb 09, 9:56 AM
    • 4th Feb 09, 9:56 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply. I have deleted cookies but this has made no difference. At least I know its a problem this end and not for everyone.
  • holley
    • 4th Feb 09, 9:58 AM
    • 4th Feb 09, 9:58 AM
    I typed Littlewoods into the search engine then clicked on that and got in fine. the web addy is www.littlewoods.com if that helps
  • milk
    • 4th Feb 09, 11:30 AM
    • 4th Feb 09, 11:30 AM
    Still no luck I've even tried on my laptop and got nothing.

I've cleared my cookies and used a search engine link have now ran out of ideas luckily bill not due till end of next week so got time to go to the bank if I still can't get on to the site.

This is very funny I've even tried other littlewoods sites but still nothing how bizarre I must have a gremlin unless anyone else has any ideas.
  • littlesha
    • 4th Feb 09, 11:58 AM
    • 4th Feb 09, 11:58 AM
    Morning I have been trying to get onto the littlewoods website to pay my balance but the website can't be found. I have tried their other sites but to no avail.

My question is can anyone else get on the website or is it my computer?

Please could someone try for me and reply to this thread Thanks
    Originally posted by milk
    hi i to cannot get onto any of the littlewoods website.have cleared cookies etc.
  • milk
    • 4th Feb 09, 1:10 PM
    • 4th Feb 09, 1:10 PM
    hi i to cannot get onto any of the littlewoods website.have cleared cookies etc.
    Originally posted by littlesha
    So its not just me then. I'm getting a little miffed now as every other website I want to go on loads properly except the littlewoods group.

Something strange going on??:confused:
  • littlesha
    • 4th Feb 09, 5:03 PM
    • 4th Feb 09, 5:03 PM
    So its not just me then. I'm getting a little miffed now as every other website I want to go on loads properly except the littlewoods group.

Something strange going on??:confused:
    Originally posted by milk
    Prehaps the websites gone down im still trying my payment due tomorrow...might have to give them a ring
    • misty blue
    • By misty blue 4th Feb 09, 6:14 PM
    • 200 Posts
    • 318 Thanks
    misty blue
    • 4th Feb 09, 6:14 PM
    • 4th Feb 09, 6:14 PM
    is it the actual website you cannot get on or can you get on the homepage but cannot get access to your account,
  • littlesha
    [quote=misty blue;18438243]is it the actual website you cannot get on or can you get on the homepage but cannot get access to your account,[/quote the web page doesnt load says it cannot connect
    • misty blue
    • By misty blue 4th Feb 09, 9:32 PM
    • 200 Posts
    • 318 Thanks
    misty blue
    a friend of mine is having the exact same trouble, cannot get the website up at all, i have tried it but i can get it . very strange
    • piggeh
    • By piggeh 4th Feb 09, 9:46 PM
    • 1,645 Posts
    • 1,291 Thanks
    piggeh
    works here - maybe its your ISPs Domain name server that's screwed and so cannot match littlewoods website address with the IP address of the webserver (bit technical). Although if it's only this website, then seems a bit strange. Have you cleared your cache as well, or tried adding a question mark to end of web address as it forces a refresh supposedly

http://www.littlewoods.com/?

Try changing your DNS settings and see if that improves things

https://www.opendns.com/homenetwork/start/
    matched betting: £879.63
  • HeadInSand
    Try http://195.59.98.80
    • piggeh
    • By piggeh 4th Feb 09, 9:55 PM
    • 1,645 Posts
    • 1,291 Thanks
    piggeh
    http://195.59.45.80 works as well
    matched betting: £879.63
  • milk
    Thanks for all the replies I can now access the site.

The gremlins must have got upset by all my swearing and done a runner!!

Was starting to panic a bit about paying bill.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,123Posts Today

9,242Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Do you have questions on flight delay compensation? Have you succeeded in getting it? Do let me and @itvMLshow know for this Friday's prog

• Most ovo customers rave about its service. Im sure some will tell you (or may disagree) when I tweet this https://t.co/TwUSgeKVg0

• RT @iancharris: @MartinSLewis saved my parents 30% on their electricity in time it took mum to clear the table after Sunday dinner. Same su?

• Follow Martin