Free Sample of Berocca Boost

http://www.berocca.co.uk/campaign.php

FANCY TRYING

NEW BEROCCA BOOST?
Order your FREE sample today
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Offer finished now.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    edited 28 June 2016 at 4:18PM
    Back on again
    http://www.berocca.co.uk/campaign.php
    43,082 samples left as of now

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 28 Jun: You’ll be able to claim one free ‘cherry fresh’ flavour sachet of Berocca Boost powder until all 50,000 have gone (you can see how many are left at this Berocca page). When we checked at 4pm on Tue 28 Jun, there were about 8,400 samples left. You need to be 18 or over and it’s one sample per household. Berocca says you should receive the sample within two months. We’ve seen packs of seven sachets for £5.50ish, so about 80p per sachet.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the original spot!
    [purplesignup][/purplesignup]
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure