I have 12% discount code for Stena line Ferries..

Options
Enter code V780 in the promotional codes box for a 12% discount on most routes. Just booked Dun Laoghaire to Holyhead to bring a car back from Northern Ireland and has been discounted fine. Saved me about £15.

Source- AXA Insurance (I am an AXA customer, but having read T&C's it doesn't actually say you have to be).

Might help somebody booking hols...:money:

Comments

• Siobhan_2
    Siobhan_2 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    thanks a million - now going to see if I can do it and use my tesco vouchers!
  • Siobhan_2
    Siobhan_2 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Hi - I tried V780 to book Stena line to Rosslare, Ireland but it says it is not valid - but thanks for posting.
    Anyone got any other code?
    Best wishes,
    Siobhan
  • shannon
    shannon Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    "Even though you didn't win an Irish Sea break with Rankin Selection and Stena Line you can still take advantage of a fantastic 10% saving on your next trip across the Irish Sea"

Used a code from soda bread from the rankin range to see if i would win a free trip to Ireland ages ago. Didnt win but was given 10% off my next trip. Used loads of codes from different soda breads and 10% off my your next trip seems pretty standard if you dont win the free trip. Not sure off the expiry date but heres the link

http://www.stenaline.com/stena_line/stena_line_uk/product_pages/gb/irwins_rankin.html
    Shannon x
  • RufusA
    RufusA Posts: 939 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Or 45 Euro's off car crossings - which may work out cheaper than the 10% depending on how many in the car:

http://www.stenaline.com/stena_line/stena_line_ireland/product_pages/gb/by_car_reduction.html

HTH - Rufus.
  • Fran
    Fran Posts: 11,281 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    RufusA wrote:
    Or 45 Euro's off car crossings - which may work out cheaper than the 10% depending on how many in the car:

http://www.stenaline.com/stena_line/stena_line_ireland/product_pages/gb/by_car_reduction.html

HTH - Rufus.
    That's the Irish site though, can you book from GB from there?
    Torgwen.......... :) ...........
  • mustbemoreorganised
    Options
    Rufus
    I have booked from the link you gave which gives the following info.

We apologise for the recent disruption to the Stena HSS service
    As a gesture of goodwill we would like to offer you a €45 discount off your next return car trip for travel in 2006. Simply enter your trip preferences into the panel on the left and when you reach step 2 of the booking enter the code A157 in the offer code box. Your discount will then be deducted.

Do you have any details of what the disruption was, I am a bit worried in case i am asked as it does list the discount on the booking form.

Cheers
  • ERU
    ERU Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone tried to book in the last week> ?
  • Mittelwihr
    Options
    Any current details of promotional codes for Stena?
  • Mittelwihr
    Options
    Does anyone know whether Tesco or any other company have special offers/codes on Stena line from Belfast to Stranraer?
  • Irishbollox
    Irishbollox Posts: 24 Forumite
    Options
    need to book ferry to Ireland tonight. any new codes available????
    :j bad with names?? just call people "bollox", and you'll never get it wrong again :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure